Mega Thread 2016 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny how the East Coast ignores us for 90% of the time yet something like the Ballantyne story seems to garner more attention than JFK's assassination.
Nothing but a pack of hyenas.

It's also interesting that with other teams like GWS for example they seem to downplay it. Read an article on Rory Lobb maybe wanting to leave but it suggested it was very unlikely. Yet the mere suggestion that a Freo player wants to leave the blood is all over the wall.

It's also interesting that with other teams like GWS for example they seem to downplay it. Read an article on Rory Lobb maybe wanting to leave but it suggested it was very unlikely. Yet the mere suggestion that a Freo player wants to leave the blood is all over the wall.
Lol we are the Russians or nazis of football

They even turn around and misquote and take out of context what Peter Bell said in the Sunday Times today, we need to take the approach that Malthouse had with the media in the West where they were virtually afraid to ask him anything.

Channel 9 Perth still reporting the club has been rocked after Harris leaving the club, Balla requesting to be traded and the unexpected resignation of Sumich!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some really nice responses on there. It seems the fat boy isn't very popular

Wow a whole lot of nothing and fat boy throwing up questions like there is no answers. Could H Bennell sue fat boy - on the insinuation that something off-field has stopped him playing this year!!

The AFL Podcast chat was equally dreadful. Bunch of knobs talking about Freo's plight with one commentator saying he can't believe this hasn't blown out bigger then what is being made out.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r/news-story/2df9b8340d244075ccc895672cb79b97

Knobs.

Footy media hacks get it wrong time after time because they are more interested in headlines than content. When they are proven wrong they simply move on to the next "sensation" for instance the Lachie Neale contract earlier this year. I don't take the slightest bit of interest in any of their BS. They are bound to be at the top of many peoples most despised group in society because of their lack of morals and ethics.

Apparently footy classified sticking the boot in. Saying no one likes Fyfe & the way he goes about it and that's why Ballaz wants out
Saw that. Really? I mean come on. That's childish if even remotely true. Sure you dislike some players around the club with the attention they get and all but as men I'm sure they put that aside and strive for the ultimate goal as a team.

Apparently footy classified sticking the boot in. Saying no one likes Fyfe & the way he goes about it and that's why Ballaz wants out
What could there possibly be to dislike about Nat Fyfe?!

I mean, I can't stand you buggers, but if Fyfe so much as winked at me I'd be grabbing my ankles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back