Mega Thread 2016 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've stopped watching 360 this year. I find it obnoxious and frustrating. On the Couch is okay, but I don't watch it every week like I did the last few years.

Me too. It's amazing how much less enjoyable it is this year. When we were top 4 they couldn't ignore us, but then can now.

The one thing I like is that they are equally disinterested in the West Coast.

Probably the worst article ever written, I am not sure a statue of Pav is necessary myself but to say Peter Matera should've won the Brownlow in 94 (why?) and the insinuation Matt Priddis has given more to WA footy than Pav is worse than Hagdorn levels.

Also the fact she says Peter Mater should've won WA's first Brownlow - when Moss, Glendinning & Hardie had won it in the 70's & 80's shows the nature of WCE fans as journos, like footy in WA was non-existent until WCE started.

http://www.communitynews.com.au/fre...ks-pav-matthew-pavlich-doesnt-deserve-statue/

Probably the worst article ever written, I am not sure a statue of Pav is necessary myself but to say Peter Matera should've won the Brownlow in 94 (why?) and the insinuation Matt Priddis has given more to WA footy than Pav is worse than Hagdorn levels.

Also the fact she says Peter Mater should've won WA's first Brownlow - when Moss, Glendinning & Hardie had won it in the 70's & 80's shows the nature of WCE fans as journos, like footy in WA was non-existent until WCE started.

http://www.communitynews.com.au/fre...ks-pav-matthew-pavlich-doesnt-deserve-statue/

Who is the author? I'm not clicking on such an article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who don't want to click, these are her justifications as to why Pav shouldn't get a statue:

"Worsford played over 200 games": Pav played 353
"Sumich kicked 514 goals": Pav kicked 700
"Matera was a 2x AA": Pav was 6x

Talk about self-defeating arguments... and amidst all of that, she doesn't even mention Jakovich!

For those who don't want to click, these are her justifications as to why Pav shouldn't get a statue:

Talk about self-defeating arguments... and amidst all of that, she doesn't even mention Jakovich!
Also pointless. It's not like the WAFC are paying for it, its a crowd funding project. The time spent typing that tripe could have been gainfully employed starting a kickstarter for the “Matera, Worsfold, Suma and sh*t-I-forgot-Jakovich" statue.

To make her look even more silly he was an AA 5 times. Still less than Pav. Derp.

If you are going to be such a one-eyed Eagles you should be banned from writing articles about the Dockers, no objectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back