Mega Thread 2016 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really sure where this belongs -

But I really love the new background on the Fremantle site. Wallpaper'd it instantly.

bg-homepage-image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love when the media don't like you... Peter Ryan https://twitter.com/petryan

His tweet when we traded in McCarthy:

Great for footy that Cam McCarthy back in AFL. Credit to @GWSGIANTS getting job done early in this trade period.

His tweet when we traded in Hamling:

No mucking around @westernbulldogs getting Hamling trade done.

@petryan Thought I might save you some time for when we get Kersten:

Simply sensational trading GeelongCats, Kersten sorted!

Gotta love when the media don't like you... Peter Ryan https://twitter.com/petryan

His tweet when we traded in McCarthy:

Great for footy that Cam McCarthy back in AFL. Credit to @GWSGIANTS getting job done early in this trade period.

His tweet when we traded in Hamling:

No mucking around @westernbulldogs getting Hamling trade done.

@petryan Thought I might save you some time for when we get Kersten:

Simply sensational trading GeelongCats, Kersten sorted!
To be fair he's giving credit to the club that the players were traded from rather than where they were traded into. It does kind of makes sense as they have to be prepared to accept the offer which we will be trying to make as low as possible.

Not really sure where this belongs -

But I really love the new background on the Fremantle site. Wallpaper'd it instantly.

bg-homepage-image.jpg

I loved it too. I thought looking at it that it would be hard to match a top 6 like that time to back ourselves in.

Bit nitpicky I know, but the only player trade today that didn't get one of those 'NAB Breaking Trade News' graphics was Shane Kersten.

Listened to the Superfooty Trade Wrap Podcast and Anthony Hudson explained that the rumoured visit by Fyfe to Carlton, tour of their Club and meeting that included Judd was a case of mistaken identity. It actually was Caleb Marchbank. Hope Nat signs early up to avoid the circus coming to town.
Obviously brand F7 needs to work harder to get his face out there more.

Also, still waiting for a follow up article from at least one of our western 'journalists' publicly apologising for the numerous articles reporting the massive fail by Freo to miss out on recruiting Mitch Clarke, and stating that Freo actually dodged a massive bullet. Particularly since he was one of the only KPF to actually leave his club as compared to most of the rest of Freo's 'failed' attempts which resulted in players re-signing new contracts with their own clubs :eek:

Obviously brand F7 needs to work harder to get his face out there more.

Also, still waiting for a follow up article from at least one of our western 'journalists' publicly apologising for the numerous articles reporting the massive fail by Freo to miss out on recruiting Mitch Clarke, and stating that Freo actually dodged a massive bullet. Particularly since he was one of the only KPF to actually leave his club as compared to most of the rest of Freo's 'failed' attempts which resulted in players re-signing new contracts with their own clubs :eek:

Sounds like a job for Crumpie's side kick Brandan.

Remember when Robbo insulted Pav this year, saying "Do you take that as incredibly insulting when someone like me says it's sad seeing Pav playing the way he's playing?" like he was a some kind of dying dog?
He was no doubt one of the same ones who mocked our recruiting department for not getting Clarke, Cloke, Schulz or Black - and how did they go this year?

Win:Win for Mayne and Freo but maybe not for Collingwood where even their List Manager could not get his head around the scale of the deal. Implosion looming.

".....the recruiters at Collingwood were shocked at the move to sign Docker Chris Mayne to a four-year deal worth $2 million — $500,000 a year.

Allan conducted that deal with Mayne's manager, Colin Young, without the full knowledge of his football colleagues and certainly not list management boss Derek Hine, who had offered Mayne a three-year deal worth $380,000 a year."

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...haky-after-drugs-scandal-20161025-gsafga.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back