Mega Thread 2016 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought maybe those guys were stand ins for the potential photoshop job of putting Bennell and Yarran into the group shot

Info on Squad photo. Identify the following players for me that I can't put names to.

Back row 1st left before Sutcliffe
Back row middle between Kersten and Uebergang
Middle row end to right of Dawson
Front row middle sitting in front of Ross Lyon
That'd be Griff John in the portrait in the middle of the mighty red V, right?

Griff is just to the left of Sandi - Zac Clark one side, Griff the other and the big man dwarfs them both :)
haha not quite the same Griff John...

Jon Griffin - Fremantle FC ruckman
Griff John - co-founder of South Fremantle FC (http://www.southfremantlefc.com.au/the-club/history/club-history)

pretty sure that the room they're in is called the Griff John room, although it's been many years since I was last there.

Jon Griffin in the Griff John room... mind blown!

Nat Fyfe Day on fox footy, currently showing 2014 v carlton i think this is the match where we just got over the line, other matches are 2015 against geelong, bulldogs, the danger v fyfe game, gold coast and collingwood games from 2015 also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** the AFL, ranked Pavlich's retirement at moment number 27. Less impressive than Stef Martin getting KOed and it going 'viral'. **** you.
Yeah I saw that and thought it was low too

**** the AFL, ranked Pavlich's retirement at moment number 27. Less impressive than Stef Martin getting KOed and it going 'viral'. **** you.
The best was when on the Monday on AFL 360 it wasn't even mentioned at all, until at the end they showed a highlights package from the weekend was shown and as the camera faded away Gerard said "Pav's last game, how good was that?". I think Slobbo was a bit upset after he made hime look like a dickhead earlier in the year.

I look forward to the 3 hour special when Bob Murphy calls it a day

Nat Fyfe Day on fox footy, currently showing 2014 v carlton i think this is the match where we just got over the line, other matches are 2015 against geelong, bulldogs, the danger v fyfe game, gold coast and collingwood games from 2015 also
That Carlton game was one of my favourites. Ballantyne played one of the games of his life, right in the peak of his powers, where he had a jumper ripped off his back and he made whoever it was look a total utensil - got a free kick reversed and nailed a bananary from the pocket. The Blues bogans were absolutely going off their rocker that night. I was lucky I had a mate with me, I rebelled in it!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The best was when on the Monday on AFL 360 it wasn't even mentioned at all, until at the end they showed a highlights package from the weekend was shown and as the camera faded away Gerard said "Pav's last game, how good was that?". I think Slobbo was a bit upset after he made hime look like a dickhead earlier in the year.

I look forward to the 3 hour special when Bob Murphy calls it a day
Brace yourself for Beveridge handing his premiership medal to murphy being no.1

That Carlton game was one of my favourites. Ballantyne played one of the games of his life, right in the peak of his powers, where he had a jumper ripped off his back and he made whoever it was look a total utensil - got a free kick reversed and nailed a bananary from the pocket. The Blues bogans were absolutely going off their rocker that night. I was lucky I had a mate with me, I rebelled in it!

One of my favourite footy moments

Think thats a different Carlton match, this 2014 one was a Thursday night game and the umpires were absolutely slaughtering us and it took some brilliant plays from Fyfe to set up 2 goals to get us within reach, then Ibbo had a shot to win it and misses but Cam Wood cleared the ball directly in the centre of the ground to Lachie Neale who kicked the winner.

Think thats a different Carlton match, this 2014 one was a Thursday night game and the umpires were absolutely slaughtering us and it took some brilliant plays from Fyfe to set up 2 goals to get us within reach, then Ibbo had a shot to win it and misses but Cam Wood cleared the ball directly in the centre of the ground to Lachie Neale who kicked the winner.
The Leigh Fisher game.

I remember that game, whilst we won it was truly terrible viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back