Mega Thread 2016 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the club and Shane are telling the truth.

I didn't say they weren't. The opposite in fact. I gave an example of a possible sequence of events that could have occurred even if all the statements in the release are true.
It was perhaps clumsy but I was being sarcastic about the vague nature of the facts presented & how they could be interpreted to mean almost anything.
No one has spoken to him, the provenance of the text msg is only slightly more convincing than the Facebook post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see in today's Worst that Mark Dunderhead has us finishing 12th next season whilst Dads Army of course will finish top 4.
AFL.com rates our midfield as the 5th best in the league - and the weagles at 9th (lack of pace and depth). Hopefully our midfield can carry us back up into finals contention.

5. FREMANTLE
B: Tommy Sheridan, Joel Hamling, Lee Spurr
HB: Michael Johnson, Alex Pearce, Garrick Ibbotson
C: Bradley Hill, Lachie Neale, Stephen Hill
HF: Harley Bennell,
Cam McCarthy, Danyle Pearce
F:
Michael Walters, Michael Apeness, Hayden Ballantyne
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Nat Fyfe, David Mundy
I/C: Lachie Weller, Connor Blakely
, Griffin Logue, Darcy Tucker

Depth

Midfield: Harley Balic, Zac Clarke, Sean Darcy, Jon Griffin, Ed Langdon, Nick Suban, Josh Deluca
Forwards:
Brennan Cox, Hayden Crozier, Shane Kersten, Matt Taberner, Luke Strnadica
Defenders: Sam Collins, Zac Dawson, Ethan Hughes, Luke Ryan, Cam Sutcliffe, Taylin Duman, Brady Grey, Ryan Nyhuis, Matthew Uebergang

Fremantle's starting centre square set up is arguably the best in the game, with a dominant ruckman in Aaron Sandilands and three genuine ball magnets in Nat Fyfe, Lachie Neale and David Mundy. Throw in the ball carrying ability at speed of Stephen and Bradley Hill, Danyle Pearce, and – fingers crossed for the Dockers – Harley Bennell, and Ross Lyon's unit looks fantastic. With Michael Walters also set for more midfield time, and young stars Lachie Weller, Darcy Tucker and Connor Blakely showing some great signs this year too, depth at Freo isn't an issue.

AFL.com rates our midfield as the 5th best in the league - and the weagles at 9th (lack of pace and depth). Hopefully our midfield can carry us back up into finals contention.

5. FREMANTLE
B: Tommy Sheridan, Joel Hamling, Lee Spurr
HB: Michael Johnson, Alex Pearce, Garrick Ibbotson
C: Bradley Hill, Lachie Neale, Stephen Hill
HF: Harley Bennell,
Cam McCarthy, Danyle Pearce
F:
Michael Walters, Michael Apeness, Hayden Ballantyne
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Nat Fyfe, David Mundy
I/C: Lachie Weller, Connor Blakely
, Griffin Logue, Darcy Tucker

Depth

Midfield: Harley Balic, Zac Clarke, Sean Darcy, Jon Griffin, Ed Langdon, Nick Suban, Josh Deluca
Forwards:
Brennan Cox, Hayden Crozier, Shane Kersten, Matt Taberner, Luke Strnadica
Defenders: Sam Collins, Zac Dawson, Ethan Hughes, Luke Ryan, Cam Sutcliffe, Taylin Duman, Brady Grey, Ryan Nyhuis, Matthew Uebergang

Fremantle's starting centre square set up is arguably the best in the game, with a dominant ruckman in Aaron Sandilands and three genuine ball magnets in Nat Fyfe, Lachie Neale and David Mundy. Throw in the ball carrying ability at speed of Stephen and Bradley Hill, Danyle Pearce, and – fingers crossed for the Dockers – Harley Bennell, and Ross Lyon's unit looks fantastic. With Michael Walters also set for more midfield time, and young stars Lachie Weller, Darcy Tucker and Connor Blakely showing some great signs this year too, depth at Freo isn't an issue.
5th is probably about right. Don't agree with Collingwood being so high on the ranking though

Interesting that they rate Apeness ahead of Kersten and Taberner in the forward line
Would be to provide ruck relief for Sandi.

Interesting they think only two talls is enough - reckon we looked best when Tanner played his few cameos last year and provided a third tall target - although it was against mud opposition so we looked great all over the field!

Would be to provide ruck relief for Sandi.

Interesting they think only two talls is enough - reckon we looked best when Tanner played his few cameos last year and provided a third tall target - although it was against mud opposition so we looked great all over the field!
Although Logue is on the bench providing another tall option and Blakely is also there, allowing Fyfe to roll forward. I quite like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back