Meet Up 2016 meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaving early.

I left 3/4 time v Melbourne at Enright's 300th.

Come at me bitches.

Nah for me it's all about beating the traffic. Hate the traffic.
Agree.
Are you not in Geelong then?
We did the same that day. Just after start of Q4. The onlookers were unimpressed I suspect, but we truly were leaving either way, up or down.

Was good catching up with everyone and nice meeting you Vdubs and pollyfarmer (spitting image imo :D). Brought my dad along with me to meet a few of you weirdos and we sat in the Ablett terrace where it was freezing cold and wet.

But the Cats beat those ferals from SA so it was worth it. Thank god Eddie Betts didn't star as I don't think I could stand the "EDDDDIIIIE" chants that were happening in the first quarter.

At this stage I am a yes for the game and a maybe for the pre-game for this week.

Just depends on how the week goes, may need to give the boss lady a quick chop out at home post work and pre game.

Leaving early.

Come at me bitches.

upload_2016-7-24_9-39-5.png

this is traffic...

Go Catters..

Next Sunday the 7th of August (3.20pm bounce) will book a table here for 12.30pm.

http://www.woolshedpub.com/

986c20e00570fda5ed926274472f9a3d.jpg

Let us know if interested...

Leaving early.

Come at me bitches.

Stay at the pub for about 4 hours and you don't have to worry about the traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on the logistics. Won't be able to if I get a lift down there. If I get the train I can.

I always go by train to games in Melbourne.
I could not be bothered counting beers.
Same at Geelong actually, as I get a cab to the Lord of the Isles prior to the game.

For me, I'll have to do the driving home after the game. Which isn't a problem, just can't get too obliterated beforehand. :)
Lol'd at 'too obliterated'

For me, I'll have to do the driving home after the game. Which isn't a problem, just can't get too obliterated beforehand. :)

Doesn't the "Designated Driver" like football?

Next Sunday the 7th of August (3.20pm bounce) will book a table here for 12.30pm.

http://www.woolshedpub.com/

986c20e00570fda5ed926274472f9a3d.jpg

Let us know if interested...

I'll already be in Melb early that day as I'm assisting my mum (good child :D) with a monthly function she coordinates; so depending what time I get away from that will depend if I can make it. But this would give me the perfect excuse to leave early for the game and meet people

Remove this Banner Ad

Back