Meet Up 2016 meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh sounds interesting but can only imagine the reception I would get :p

But it's good that there a chance to meet up with some of the posters on here
Come to the last round 1 if you are coming to the game :thumbsu:

Everyone pls confirm by Friday if you are coming Sunday- 12.30pm (particularly for lunch) cause I will have to confirm with Woolshed.

I'll get my arse to the catch-up. If you see an individual dressed all in blue (shoes through to cap) who looks totally lost, that will most likely be me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone pls confirm by Friday if you are coming Sunday- 12.30pm (particularly for lunch) cause I will have to confirm with Woolshed.

I am there.

Next week should be easier, I dunno if Duke is taking bookings.

Just thinking out loud here for the finals, IF we play in Melbourne on a Friday night I think we should meet at Spice Market. YnJs and Duke shits me to tears, don't take bookings and they are always full by 5pm.

Spice Market, we'll be able to get a booth easy at 5pm and they have happy hour drinks like $5 each.

An idea.

Was nice meeting you, thanks for coming along :thumbsu:

It was a lot of fun meeting you and rabbi - I've just got to get more organised and get to more of the meet ups and hopefully the chance to meet a few others.

I could be wrong but I thought there was a cost involved in booking a booth at Spice Market? Or that you had to order one of their overpriced bottles of premium spirit?

Well the last 2 times I've been there at 5pm on a Friday the booths are both empty and free.

And like I said $5 happy hour drinks then too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back