Meet Up 2016 meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I resemble that comment...

Im looking at about 2.5k for the GF IF I can make it work....

First world problems.

GO Catters
oh shut up and go give Carmen Electra a hug :D

First world problems.

GO Catters
All that money for the GF and I bet Rabs would want you to buy the first beer :p

oh shut up and go give Carmen Electra a hug :D
got stuck at work a few weeks ago with 90210 alums Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth - missed the Demons pregame on KROCK - well some of it anyway.

Then had Megan Trainor come thru and lodged my ballot for Father of the Year as I got her to shoot a short video to my kids both of whom are fans....

And last but not least.. Joan Smalls.... of you dont know.. google it... :cool:

But id give it all away to get the full week at home and GF win..

Go Catters

Sounds like fun.

It is really quite simple with the cheer squad. Never, EVER sit at the front of them (I have once it was a nightmare)- behind them is fine. To the side of them is slightly annoying.

As long as you are behind them it's ok- we're several rows away from them so it's all good.

Having said all that sitting right next to the Essendon cs during the semi final was kinda fun. Very fun actually. :)

You'd hate to be me right now..

I just had a very strenuous day watching movies on foxtel. :)
It has no impact but you need to know that I am sticking my middle finger up at the monitor right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orite tickets are done (for some) let's get this party started.

Spice-Market-256x256.jpg

Friday the 23rd of September @ 5pm (I should be there at 4.30 if anyone can meet a bit earlier) at Spice Market, located on Beaney Lane (near Collins street or up the road from Duke).

http://www.spicemarket.net.au/ipo-fridays/

Please give me some kind of indication cause if numbers get bigger I will need to let the venue know to get us a bigger booth.

thegerman (yes) cats_09 The rabbi The Sim Dog Doctor Gero
Tickets finally sorted so I'll be a yes now. I can regale The rabbi over Cowan's comeback from the dead ;)

... tomorrow I may or may not go to the gym.

It's a hard lyfe.
I have a work experience slave to torture tomorrow so I'm ok with that

Tickets finally sorted so I'll be a yes now. I can regale The rabbi over Cowan's comeback from the dead ;)

Good luck to the kid. He represents the Geelong Football club so I hope that he kills 'em.

And you can buy me a beer seen as you will be one of those rich legal types in a few years.

First world problems.

GO Catters
If your wife is anything like every single one of my partners you are up for 10k.
They always have this dumb thing about spending the same as you while you're away.

If your wife is anything like every single one of my partners you are up for 10k.
They always have this dumb thing about spending the same as you while you're away.
true... the counter intelligence I have laid out however is that as its off season the fares arent too bad and that the whole shebang will be capped at 1500.00....

saved about 1k right out the gate.... :D

GO Catters

Yeah might be only the super premo seats. I'm in my usual spot, in amongst the cheer squad

Catman to the left and Teach to the right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back