Meet Up 2016 meet-up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Prob won't make a pre drink although I'm a bit earlier than planned so prob have 1 at YandJ. If we win I'll be keen for an after.

Sadly pregame meet up was the highlight of the night such was the travesty of our performance.

Nice to meet Doss and catch up with The Sim Dog The rabbi thegerman Munich and a special thanks to Shell, she's been a trooper organising these gatherings in recent weeks. Much appreciated. :thumbsu:

Who's up for drinks :(

I got this post when I got home :(
Regardless, I always slink off home straight away, esp after a final.

Anyway, thanks all to every Geelong (and non Geelong) supporter who have come out and supported these meet ups. Is always good to meet some newbies and catch up with the... oldies?

Cyas next year. :thumbsu:

Thanks for the year guys and to those who I've met from this site, it's been a pleasure.

Take it easy and all the best...

Nakia

Google Golds caulfield, not sure if they'll have Geelong though

I attempted to purchase one and they told me that they are out of stock of the particular one I wanted.
Others that might do the job were knitted and looked like teapot cosy's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was good to catch up with people at various places throughout the year from this forum.
I hope to catch up with all next season and maybe meet a few others that post here but I have not met as yet.

Cheers to Shell BotsMaster aka @TurtleBots Boxhead_31 cats_09 catempire Doctor Gero dazbroncos Doss thegerman Hell Kitty Munich Nakia aka @Stabby Strangled Cat Vdubs Willo_ The Sim Dog
[USER=131664]Two Planks Ninty krisholio14 Budda 230

Forgive my tagging skills but I followed the directions on this page and some names appeared to refuse to operate. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/tag-a-user.961111/

1000 pardons if I have omitted anyone that I have met and who visits this page and attends the meet ups.[/USER]

Last edited:
Is someone gonna tell him you can only tag a maximum amount of people?

And how many is that maximum?

And when you edit posts they dont come up either?
:D

Why?
There was nothing in the Tagging thread that would inform me of this.

And if you think that I am bad at tagging, then you should see me trying to navigate around my mobile phone. My nephew rang me about 5 times the other day before I worked out (with his help from a txt) how to answer a call.

Last edited:
Hai guys.

Would anyone be up for going to the Cox Plate in a couple weeks time if the weather is nice. (**** going to something like that in this wind and/or rain)

thegerman
cats_09
The rabbi
phantom13
Doctor Gero

catempire come in from Canberra :thumbsu:

Thoughts?

Cost is something like $56 to get in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back