Official Club Stuff 2016 Membership Tally - as at 25th August 50,130* Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Club sponsored IVF programs so current members can create the next generation of supporters wouldn't hurt.
wowsers...now thats a cracking idea!!!
im in marketing for a sports club up here and i think this has some real merit!
just not sure on how to lay it out...

I've never been a fan but maybe it's time we look at a conscription program? Forced membership - and you'll like it.

Our membership dept recruiting another happy bluebagger for make benefit glorious nation of Carltonistan

german-soldiers-arrest-jews-ghetto-warsaw-uprising-1943.jpg

I've never been a fan but maybe it's time we look at a conscription program? Forced membership - and you'll like it.
Club sponsored IVF programs so current members can create the next generation of supporters wouldn't hurt.
Very Third Reich but whatever it takes, right Jakob?

Had 3 generations of Blues supporters on the couch this weekend- what a great feeling- only bettered by being in Melbourne.
Mum was seduced by Jesaulenko's grace and signed me up as a young'n.
Signed my girl up at birth, she's now a 10 year member and I'm on 38.
There are some great member packages for those of us that can't get to game regularly.

You'd wanna be on the Blues now (sic)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not great but at least we have a real chance for a proper launch later this year........on and off the field.

50K doesn't surprise me actually, although I thought ~53K would have been tops. No excuses next time around, though.
I reckon we've lost 1500 between the Essendon pre-season loss (people are fickle) and (mostly) through poor membership processing, particularly online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back