2016 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put an order in for a couple of guest passes for the weekend's game and got the email with Order Confirmation however there is no email with the passes to print, or anything like that?

There are about 1000 options and the Membership page is so poorly designed but I picked something called "Premium Adult Comp" next to it.

Not concerned where the seats are because we go to the Members Bar.

Will call the club in the morning if no-one knows.

Cheers.

Put an order in for a couple of guest passes for the weekend's game and got the email with Order Confirmation however there is no email with the passes to print, or anything like that?

There are about 1000 options and the Membership page is so poorly designed but I picked something called "Premium Adult Comp" next to it.

Not concerned where the seats are because we go to the Members Bar.

Will call the club in the morning if no-one knows.

Cheers.
we got 4 guest passes for this saturday, my son printed 2 out from his mylions account and i'm picking my 2 up from the membership marquee in the park outside gate 2.
i was only aware of those 2 options.

we got 4 guest passes for this saturday, my son printed 2 out from his mylions account and i'm picking my 2 up from the membership marquee in the park outside gate 2.
i was only aware of those 2 options.

Yes mate it's how to print them out which is confusing, can't see anywhere there to do that. I'm pretty sure I ordered two.

I'm thinking they might go through in the morning, maybe it has to wait until the office opens so they can allocate seats?

Last edited:
Yes mate it's how to print them out which is confusing, can't see anywhere there to do that. I'm pretty sure I ordered two.

I'm thinking they might go through in the morning, maybe it has to wait until the office opens so they can allocate seats?

To print them out I think you have to log into your Lions account and see if they're there. If they're not wait until lunchtime and if they haven't appeared by then, give the office a call.

If you can't find them online give the office a call. They are always very helpful.

How do I take advantage of this listed part of the listed membership benefits?

• Priority access to purchase tickets to all interstate matches including QClash at Metricon Stadium

Heh "interstate" - "Metricon". :D

Time for another comparison to last year:
  • Currently we have 22,679 members (according to our membership site, which has a tally that is slightly more than the Lions website)
  • On 23 April 2015 we had 24,742 members
  • That means we are down 2,063 members or 8.3%
  • At the moment we are heading for a final total of around 23,300 members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find those numbers promising. Would have expected worse given our performance and all the negative media coverage.

Question - wanted to get a three game membership in the hope of using it for tonights game vs. Collingwood. Do I need to have the actual card or can I turn up at the game and collect it at the Lions shop? Time sensitive in case anyone knows/has experience with this.

Edit: Never mind. General admission sold out so the membership would be useless.

Last edited:
Latest figure is 22,910. We are crawling at a snails pace towards 23,000. If we get to that figure it will be a reduction of 1,400 members or 5.5% on last year's total.

At the moment we are looking at the third worst tally in the post premiership era (though we can move to only the 5th worst if we get to 23,080 members).

Latest figure is 22,910. We are crawling at a snails pace towards 23,000. If we get to that figure it will be a reduction of 1,400 members or 5.5% on last year's total.

At the moment we are looking at the third worst tally in the post premiership era (though we can move to only the 5th worst if we get to 23,080 members).

Perhaps someone has been listening (or buying up memberships so we get past the above targets). Or maybe it was just the Hawthorn game that tipped us over the edge. We are now on 23,079 members.

Noticed the membership counter is now saying 23,250. We are down 2,158 on the final figure last year (which doesn't get confirmed until the end of August). My maths in the posts above was obviously wrong as - if things stay the same - that would mean we would finish down 8.5% on last year's total.

Next year's total is going to be pretty scary virtually regardless what happens in the next couple of months.

Next year's total is going to be pretty scary virtually regardless what happens in the next couple of months.

our family had 7 11 game memberships this year. the 3 kids and the 2 wives have said they will not be going to all 11 home games next year and will be tossing up whether to just buy tickets on game day if we start winning or buy 3 game memberships.

it is going to be a tough sell this off season i feel, my grand kids play junior footy and you see a lot of non lions jerseys around the place these days.

our family had 7 11 game memberships this year. the 3 kids and the 2 wives have said they will not be going to all 11 home games next year and will be tossing up whether to just buy tickets on game day if we start winning or buy 3 game memberships.

it is going to be a tough sell this off season i feel, my grand kids play junior footy and you see a lot of non lions jerseys around the place these days.
Two wives, you old dog.;)
Hope you got them seats in separate sections.:cool::thumbsu:

I'm surprised you can afford the membership at all with 2 wives! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back