2016 Memberships - Forced Upsell

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder what happened here? I have 3 KC memberships and have been looking to upgrade seats from the arse end of M53 to the equivalent or so on N level for past four years. Was certain this year would be the one given what has been discussed in this thread. Get 2016 package in mail today and stuck with the same old seats.

Wonder what happened here? I have 3 KC memberships and have been looking to upgrade seats from the arse end of M53 to the equivalent or so on N level for past four years. Was certain this year would be the one given what has been discussed in this thread. Get 2016 package in mail today and stuck with the same old seats.
I was in DD for 6 or so years, whats wrong with M53? Or just don't like the back?

I was in DD for 6 or so years, whats wrong with M53? Or just don't like the back?

I'm in the second last row. Ground always looks dark and can't see scoreboards. Minor gripes but I regret my move from N level in the Southern Stand some years back.

they cant move you until the deadline for renewal is over because the people who have the N seats have until then to renew and keep them. I think its been extended to 18th december, so if I was you i'd ring up first thing on the 19th and ask to be moved.

Bump.

Will be interesting to see how the membership numbers in the Tier 1 categories will be for next year and beyond.
Unable to vouch for everyone, but a few friends and myself won't be giving up tier1
No doubt there will be a changeover of numbers actual percentage would be interesting but probably not something club will disclose

Bump.

Will be interesting to see how the membership numbers in the Tier 1 categories will be for next year and beyond.

Like to think people who can afford it will continue to hold their memberships but no doubt there will be drop off and churn.

Like to think people who can afford it will continue to hold their memberships but no doubt there will be drop off and churn.
I think those that have held the level membership, before the upsell, will continue. It's those that were forced to upgrade to the higher level, doing so in the likelihood we were going to play in the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a gold interstate member (I live in Adelaide) and used to pay $360 when I first got upgraded in 2010 but it's now up to $473.

A $113 increase in 6 years which is approx 30%! Insane!

I think they will. People will stop buying, they will have to make cash somehow.

Supply and demand etc
It would take a massive drop off for that to happen. It's never happened in the past and right now they're making many millions of dollars profit (after expenses) off membership. It would take almost a 80% drop off in members for it to drop in price.

Won't happen.

I'm a gold interstate member (I live in Adelaide) and used to pay $360 when I first got upgraded in 2010 but it's now up to $473.

A $113 increase in 6 years which is approx 30%! Insane!

Wow that's expensive - I understand you get a guaranteed ticket but it's not as though you are getting it for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back