2016 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neale is a beast and will do well. I just can't get the funds together to get on even at $590, and he's heading north of that.

Would actually prefer Treloar at that price.

But considering you have guys like Gray and Priddis around the 500K mark, i'd probably be more willing to take a punt on them and keep the extra 100K.

Wont be finishing my mids for a few weeks though, all my rookies still have cash to make.

nope - too many other better options imo

Agreed, would have been a nice POD at the start of the year, but isn't worth taking now at his price considering his last 3 games have all been 80's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dB5V8Gp.png

Midfield complete. If only the rest of my team wasn't pure shite.

Mids are complete. I have a gut feel BCrouch will come back after the byes and have a solid 2nd half. He'll be my M9.

image.jpeg

Wondering how I can improve my midfield. Want to add Pendles and Hanners during the byes and maybe add another premo but who for? Parker is stinking it up and Libba is on the verge of overtaking Cripps. Kerridge and Petracca will rotate M9/F7. Thoughts appreciated.

Round 14: J Smith -> Trengrove

Round 14: Parker/Libba -> Pendles

Round 15: Hopper and Keays -> Hanners and Rookie

---

Round 12: Danger, Ward, Ablett, Selwood, Parker, Cripps, Libba, Hopper, (Smith, Keays, MacPherson)

Round 16: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Ward, Ablett, Selwood, Cripps, Parker/Libba (Kerridge, Trengrove, MacPherson).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back