2016 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

She doesn't like the water either!!

Am I the only one who noticed Smith put his hand up for a mechanical problem? Now out on slicks...

A Pom won

giphy.gif

Jorge really does go to water when it's wet

Another private win!! Great ride by Crutchlow, rewards LCR with the win they've been trying for for 10 years! Good ride by Rossi and smart by Marquez. I semi seriously picked Baz to win at the start of the race, he did an outstanding job. But that front tyre of Iannone's. :eek:

That Lorenzo pit stop is the most bizarre thing I can remember seeing in MotoGP for a long time. Probably since Marquez couldn't count to ten at Phillip Island! Had George stayed out he'd have finished top five.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His confidence is battered. He's lost his head. He's not thinking clearly.

He reckons his front tyre chunked. I've got no proof to say he's lying but he was one of the fastest on the track at the end and the pit lane reporter said the mechanics hadn't done anything to his bike, it was the same as when he pitted. I can't work it out at all.

Moto 3 qualifying was chaos, lets see what happens in Moto GP. Miller to turn it on again in the wet !!

Miller got through to Q1 but crashed so will start 12th. Apparently there were a lot of crashes. Crutchlow nabbed pole position. Be funny if he won again. Wait 35 years to have a British winner and then have back-to-back wins! :D

Miller got through to Q1 but crashed so will start 12th. Apparently there were a lot of crashes. Crutchlow nabbed pole position. Be funny if he won again. Wait 35 years to have a British winner and then have back-to-back wins! :D
ha yeah, he is a big chance. Was a shame Laverty binned it. Was on a flyer. He should push towards the front if its wet. Lets hope Miller can keep it on two wheels.

Whats the forecast ?? Gonna be a night of channel flicking.

Whats the forecast ?? Gonna be a night of channel flicking.

Predictions are for it to be dry, but this is England. Hoping for another wet one though, will make it better for Miller's hand, they've found another fracture in it so he's gutting through the pain.