Player Sponsorship 2016 Nakia Cockatoo Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you take the inner sanctum NSFB
No I did not. Knew someone who works at the club and organised me a tour for my Birthday last year, also didn't take the signed jumper as Kell Kitty surprisingly got me one unprompted last year when she went to the Inner sanctum herself.

No I did not. Knew someone who works at the club and organised me a tour for my Birthday last year, also didn't take the signed jumper as Kell Kitty surprisingly got me one unprompted last year when she went to the Inner sanctum herself.
So.....

Are the Inner Sanctum tickets double passes by any chance?
I think once they may have been offered as doubles but in the last couple of years we have run them as singles.

This is only to allow more sponsors to achieve some tangible benefits of sponsorship. Last year all six spots were taken and from all reports the sponsors had a great time.

While these continue to be taken up, I don't think we'll change anything.

I was also graciously gifted one as well. An extremely generous and unexpected surprise. Classy.

GO Catters

Tracking well, I'm working my way down the list.
How good are you at manipulating the books and somehow managing to get number 24 a prize?

How good are you at manipulating the books and somehow managing to get number 24 a prize?

If prizes are able to reach #24, then surely they can also reach #25 :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

favoritism-favoritism-demotivational-poster-1215980222.jpg

Have a great night tonight kidkenobi
Thanks Boxhead, and thanks also to SJ and everyone else for their help in organising everything. Everything from BigFooty and the club was very well handled! The night was very enjoyable, starting with the pre-function 45 minute session with the players which was held just for the player sponsors. I initially asked my girlfriend to come with me, but it was mainly to score some browny points as she's not into the footy and I knew she would suggest instead that I take my mum who is also a big Geelong fan! And my mum definitely enjoyed herself, as soon as we entered the sponsors function she was off talking to all her favourites in Boris, Jimmy, Tomahawk etc.

Obviously most of the guys have had a lot of experience with fan interactions over the years but it was nice to see how approachable they were and how willing they were to have a genuine chat rather than just pay lip service. I went and introduced myself to Nakia on behalf of the Geelong board and BigFooty and he couldn't have been nicer. He seems to treat everyone as though they've been friends for years and was very easy to chat to. It was kind of hard not to just turn into a total fanboy at times but everyone was great to deal with, and even Colin Carter was doing the rounds and introducing himself to everyone which was nice.

Onto the main event and luckily enough I was sitting next to Cocky, although maybe a bit unluckily because my mum got to sit next to Samantha Riches - she's the girl who does the crowd work pre-game and half time at the Geelong games. (Yes she looked amazing) but she was also super nice and it's good to see that at pretty much every level everyone who works at the GFC seem like a quality person. Also at the table were Tom Lonergan and Jordan Murdoch with their respective sponsors. The dinner was good and Nakia even got two desserts as there was one empty seat at the table which still got served dessert so he was happy about that!

Overall the night was great and made me think I should make more of an effort to get to some more events during the year. It was great to have a chat to some of the guys throughout the night, but the best thing was just the fact that everyone involved with the club seems to genuinely be nice and solid people, and when you look at who the people are at the top, it's no coincidence. It's just nice to know that we support a quality club full of quality people!

Thanks again for the opportunity to go on behalf of all the Cocky sponsors! And I hope everyone else enjoys their prizes and a year full of Nakia running riot on field!

Thanks Boxhead, and thanks also to SJ and everyone else for their help in organising everything. Everything from BigFooty and the club was very well handled! The night was very enjoyable, starting with the pre-function 45 minute session with the players which was held just for the player sponsors. I initially asked my girlfriend to come with me, but it was mainly to score some browny points as she's not into the footy and I knew she would suggest instead that I take my mum who is also a big Geelong fan! And my mum definitely enjoyed herself, as soon as we entered the sponsors function she was off talking to all her favourites in Boris, Jimmy, Tomahawk etc.

Obviously most of the guys have had a lot of experience with fan interactions over the years but it was nice to see how approachable they were and how willing they were to have a genuine chat rather than just pay lip service. I went and introduced myself to Nakia on behalf of the Geelong board and BigFooty and he couldn't have been nicer. He seems to treat everyone as though they've been friends for years and was very easy to chat to. It was kind of hard not to just turn into a total fanboy at times but everyone was great to deal with, and even Colin Carter was doing the rounds and introducing himself to everyone which was nice.

Onto the main event and luckily enough I was sitting next to Cocky, although maybe a bit unluckily because my mum got to sit next to Samantha Riches - she's the girl who does the crowd work pre-game and half time at the Geelong games. (Yes she looked amazing) but she was also super nice and it's good to see that at pretty much every level everyone who works at the GFC seem like a quality person. Also at the table were Tom Lonergan and Jordan Murdoch with their respective sponsors. The dinner was good and Nakia even got two desserts as there was one empty seat at the table which still got served dessert so he was happy about that!

Overall the night was great and made me think I should make more of an effort to get to some more events during the year. It was great to have a chat to some of the guys throughout the night, but the best thing was just the fact that everyone involved with the club seems to genuinely be nice and solid people, and when you look at who the people are at the top, it's no coincidence. It's just nice to know that we support a quality club full of quality people!

Thanks again for the opportunity to go on behalf of all the Cocky sponsors! And I hope everyone else enjoys their prizes and a year full of Nakia running riot on field!
Great post mate. Thanks for sharing. Your mum must have been stoked. Sounds like a top night

NSFB
Any chance you can explain the relevance of this before it gets deleted for OT?

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back