Autopsy 2016 National Draft (NM Picks: 11; 32; 33; 80)

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be playing for Sandy in the TAC cup GF along with Tarranto, Setterfield, Scrimshaw, Florent + Brayshaw.

You will also get a look at him in the Allstars game at Punt Road on friday before the AFL GF.

I presume the TAC Cup GF's televised tilts?

If we can get 5 picks inside 40, with two in the teens, two in the 20’s and one in the 30’s I’d love to see something like this:

Daniel Venables – 186cm Inside Mid/Forward

Tim Taranto – 186cm Mid/Forward

Jordan Gallucci – 183cm Running midfielder

Cedric Cox – 184cm Outside midfielder

Dylan Clarke – 187cm Inside mid

If we can get 5 picks inside 40, with two in the teens, two in the 20’s and one in the 30’s I’d love to see something like this:

Looks good.

Television
TAC Cup – Fox Footy , 11.00am LIVE
VFL Grand Final – Channel 7, 2.00pm LIVE

Radio

SEN, VFL Live, Triple M and ABC Radio

Cheers tilts. I'll set ye olde iQ tonight, watch the game on Sunday, then write off or talk up draft prospects as if I'd seen them play all year, in true BF form.

"Gallucci has a masterful ability to lower his eyes, immediately find a good target over a short or medium distance and hit them by foot, lace out, where they want it. A natural right-footer, his passes by foot feel Sam Mitchell-esque. The midfielder excels in lowering his eyes, making a quick decision and hitting his intended target off one or two steps.

This ability was impressive around the ground but even more so at stoppages under pressure, when he remained composed and executed well, regardless of the pressure he was under. On several occasions from centre bounces throughout the game, Gallucci would receive the ball by hand, lower his eyes, spot a good target and hit a 15-40m kick cleanly from the stoppage, setting up a shot at goal. He just weights his passes perfectly - gently putting it out in front of his intended targets and seemingly never missing."

-Knightmare
Nah, i prefer the JZ method of trying to hit etihad roof :cool:

Taranto likely to go top 5. His finals performances have been off the charts.

Not from what I've heard, McLuggage, Brodie, Ainsworth, Petrevski-Seton, English, Bowes, Marshall, McGrath, Setterfield will all go before him imo

You could've included one more to have Taranto the 11th in line shirley?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love taranto to slip. Keeps getting better and better and has terrific upside. Great work ethic too. Just don't see it. I think a club with take a gamble on him and get him around 6/7.

Need more picks inside the top 30. Such an even pool of players

Cheers tilts. I'll set ye olde iQ tonight, watch the game on Sunday, then write off or talk up draft prospects as if I'd seen them play all year, in true BF form.
Cant we just get GR to make a highlight package and decide from 30 secs post player. Is it that serious we need to put time into it?

Would be happy with that. Daniel would be a cat B rookie too which means he wouldn't cost much under the salary cap

Given the fact both are from a very remote community in far North Western WA it would help both with their transition to the big smoke also. It could be a coup to nab both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back