2016 NBA All Star Voting

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty miffed Gallo didn't get in, no SF on the reserves.

You shouldn't be too surprised. Everybody on the West All Stars (bar Kobe obviously) deserves to be there before Gallo. I'd also have a couple of others ahead of him as well.

Also if your team isn't playoff bound, you generally have to be having an much better season to make it over a player on a play off team (once again... bar Kobe obviously).

Gallo having a good season though.

You shouldn't be too surprised. Everybody on the West All Stars (bar Kobe obviously) deserves to be there before Gallo. I'd also have a couple of others ahead of him as well.

Also if your team isn't playoff bound, you generally have to be having an much better season to make it over a player on a play off team (once again... bar Kobe obviously).

Gallo having a good season though.

I'd swap Aldridge for Gallo but the argument is Spurs are 2nd... Nuggets didn't get a player in the game when we were 3rd in the West so that pisses me off too! :p

Still, you've got 3 Power forwards on the reserves and no SF.

Not going to lie but really was bummed out that Zaza didn't make it. I voted for him a lot. I like Lillard but the depth of guards in the West is just unfair. You have Curry, Westbrook, Paul so one of them will be the reserve.

Harden shouldn't be an all star. He's the answer for big stats doesn't mean much. Showed up to camp out of shape, had that Kardasian stuff, then came McHale and then no defense. Doesn't even do anything with Dwight where Dwight could actually take advantage of his man.

Gallinari is playing great but the team is just too inconsistent. If you're not a big name or are in a .500 team, you're not going to get in. However would love to see Kemba get in if Jimmy can't play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back