NCAA 2016 NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Just flew up to Sydney for the game. Plenty of people on our flight wearing jerseys of other college and NFL teams

At the ground now - big crowd....dont see how everyone will be in thier seats for the start. Perfect weather day considering it is winter

Dont care who wins but hoping for lots of points!

Tickets were ridiculously priced to be fair.....
Yeah but the best thing is the people who are trying to sell them for a profit are losing money.

Who is this Warren Smith flog? Why didn't they get a real expert like Jarryd Hayne? I hear it's been his lifelong dream to be an NCAA sideline reporter. :rainbow:

Sydney sucks hey, what an appalling crowd.

even less than i expected. well ANZ is a shithole anyway. s**t stadium, s**t city. what did they expect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. I would have gone if it was in Melbourne and a better venue.

Yeah same. if it was in Melb it would of been at Aami Park, and the Etihad management f**ked around too much and cost melbourne a bowl game. NCAA has frozen any extra bowl games till 2020. after the 3 they added this year. which would of had one in Melbourne if Etihad got the deal done.

Just can't get in college games these days. The most important thing of attending a college game is the atmosphere and having this game in Sydney there's just no authentic atmosphere about it

Other then this game College games still have a far better atmosphere then any NFL game. Nextweeks games will be great.

Yeah same. if it was in Melb it would of been at Aami Park, and the Etihad management f**ked around too much and cost melbourne a bowl game. NCAA has frozen any extra bowl games till 2020. after the 3 they added this year. which would of had one in Melbourne if Etihad got the deal done.

Etihad management being incompetent? Well, I never.

Etihad management being incompetent? Well, I never.
Pac-12 and MW had everything done, just needed Etihad to finalize the deal with the NCAA. such as dates, prize money and possible sponsors. and Etihad sat on it for 12 months. I had even herd in March this year it was still good to go, but was never presented to the NCAA

the deal was as good as done in May 2015, to be presented to the NCAA early this year and South Carolina got given 2 new bowls, Mertle Beach and Charleston.

Pac-12 and MW had everything done, just needed Etihad to finalize the deal with the NCAA. such as dates, prize money and possible sponsors. and Etihad sat on it for 12 months.

the deal was as good as done in May 2015, to be presented to the NCAA early this year and South Carolina got given 2 new bowls, Mertle Beach and Charleston.

FFS. Admittedly the dates would've been a f***ing mess to figure out considering the Boxing Day test and the BBL, but still.

FFS. Admittedly the dates would've been a f***ing mess to figure out considering the Boxing Day test and the BBL, but still.

It would of been a early bowl. As for the BBL. just have that team play away for the first week or 2 tops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back