2016 NEAFL thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

DRhoFNb.png

G13aNFV.png

Being in Leslie for Thompson orSam
The kid has killed it in the reserves and can't get a look in,.

He will be an domonant defender for another team next year and we will rue not giving him a chance

Agree - we need to know if he has the goods at AFL level. Could be a Robbie Tarrant like defender.

Now that we have a few injuries they should mix it up a bit.

Give Leslie and Thompson the key back roles and that is what those guys do, lock down defence.

May has been off his game the last 2 weeks (I know he got 12 marks last week but he also got stiff armed by Mav Weller so not on his game). They should look to free him up and let him free wheel in a Josh Gibson like role as he has great skills.

Start Day up forward but if things are not working out send him back again and swing May either forward, up on to a wing or even put him a few stints in the centre square given our lack of mids.

Agree - we need to know if he has the goods at AFL level. Could be a Robbie Tarrant like defender.

Now that we have a few injuries they should mix it up a bit.

Give Leslie and Thompson the key back roles and that is what those guys do, lock down defence.

May has been off his game the last 2 weeks (I know he got 12 marks last week but he also got stiff armed by Mav Weller so not on his game). They should look to free him up and let him free wheel in a Josh Gibson like role as he has great skills.

Start Day up forward but if things are not working out send him back again and swing May either forward, up on to a wing or even put him a few stints in the centre square given our lack of mids.

May belting the opposition mids in the centre square would be hilarious.

May belting the opposition mids in the centre square would be hilarious.
I noticed Rewiolt played in the centre square a few times last night. Didnt do much but was an interesting move from a very uninteresting coach.
I reckon play him fwd and play Day back... Day was like a different man back there in the second half, it was like night and.... how's that saying go again...
As for Leslie, I'm all for finding a spot for him too... I still shake my head when I think back to earlier in the year and he missed selection a couple of times when Thompson and May were out..

Poor jaeger can't catch a break, will be his 1st full game back, Rocket said he'll be moved from the wing were he was being protected into the midfield now without Lonegan and Hallahan

I'm going to the NEAFL game this weekend here in Sydney, will give updates on the game and Jaeger.

Anyone else going?
Me. I'll be the one in the Swans gear.

Somehow we've lost 3 tall defenders this week so you guys might have a chance with your tall forwards.

B: N.Newman, X.Richards, D.Baron-Hay
HB: T.Leonardis, R.Hebron, C.O'Riordan
C: J.Hiscox, I.Heeney, B.Jack
HF: S.Murray, J.Dawson, J.Rose
F: C.McFadden, T.Nankervis, K.Galloway
Foll: T.Derickx, H.Cunningham, J.Foote

Int: (from) J.Brown, N.Cooper, B.Davis, W.Gowers, L.Robertson

B: J.Bowes, S.Lemmens, D.Charlesworth
HB: J.Leslie, S.Tape, B.Foster
C: B.Fiorini, J.O'Meara, J.Dawson
HF: T.Keough, C.Loersch, Z.Saad
F: B.Kaufman, C.Cameron, B.Crossley
Foll: K.Brooksby, B.Scheer, J.Schoenfeld

Int: (from) N.Kempe, C.Marsden, H.Simington, M.Spencer, S.Watson, J.Williams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect they might stream this game but if they aren't you can follow my live updates on @swansreserves on Twitter

I'll try and make it less Swans-biased than usual :p

Somehow we've lost 3 tall defenders this week so you guys might have a chance with your tall forwards.

Not a bad team. Didn't realise Lemmens was back

Surprised Keough is half forward Kaufman at Forward Pocket and Crossley the other ruck the other forward pocket.

Our only defender 190cm plus is Leslie.

Surprised Keough is half forward Kaufman at Forward Pocket and Crossley the other ruck the other forward pocket.

Our only defender 190cm plus is Leslie.

I wouldn't take to much notice of that because Sean Lemmens is named at full back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back