2016 NFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge call but theirs to make I suppose. A Granny and a Prelim on his two years that in that time played a very well coached and drilled Macleod and a powerhouse in Heidelberg. Pretty sure expecting to win it every year might be greedy and very very unrealistic.

The article says he wants to continue coaching. Will he go somewhere else? Pretty sure he has only ever been at Boro (and a very very successful U19s Coach as well) Is it to late to apply some where else?

Tough job coaching, especially in the NFL looking at all the changes.
What about Eltham?

Huge call but theirs to make I suppose. A Granny and a Prelim on his two years that in that time played a very well coached and drilled Macleod and a powerhouse in Heidelberg. Pretty sure expecting to win it every year might be greedy and very very unrealistic.

The article says he wants to continue coaching. Will he go somewhere else? Pretty sure he has only ever been at Boro (and a very very successful U19s Coach as well) Is it to late to apply some where else?

Tough job coaching, especially in the NFL looking at all the changes.

Been a fair bit of talk on here that he was going to get the flick. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with wins/loss record

What about Eltham?

I am unsure how Eltham comes into this. Mario was there for 3 years and made finals once. Was not an Eltham junior like BT and did not coach U19s too as much success as BT did. Sure Eltham made a prelim in his second year but his win/loss ratio would not be close to Turners.

I am sure there are many reasons Clubs move on coaches, I was just having an opinion, as an outsider, on what looked like a weird move.

I am unsure how Eltham comes into this. Mario was there for 3 years and made finals once. Was not an Eltham junior like BT and did not coach U19s too as much success as BT did. Sure Eltham made a prelim in his second year but his win/loss ratio would not be close to Turners.

I am sure there are many reasons Clubs move on coaches, I was just having an opinion, as an outsider, on what looked like a weird move.

Think he was responding to your question, re:the Eltham job.

I meant what about him for the Eltham job? Have your guys appointed anyone yet?

I meant what about him for the Eltham job? Have your guys appointed anyone yet?

Ah, sorry Brute.;););) Nah as far as I know (and that is very little) they have not. I have no idea if interviews or anything have started etc. BT actually would be a good fit at Eltham in my opinion.

Ah, sorry Brute.;););) Nah as far as I know (and that is very little) they have not. I have no idea if interviews or anything have started etc. BT actually would be a good fit at Eltham in my opinion.
From what I've been told the interviews have been going on for a couple of weeks now, quite a few applicants I've heard.

Hey guys and girls,

I don't have any connection to the league, except i enjoy keeping an eye on who's winning local footy.

Just got a Qn for anyone rom any club, in regards to electronic scoreboards.

Do many of the clubs have them?

Do people like them?

Pro's & Cons?

Ive seen a few pop up around and just wanting to get some feedback.

Thanks

Bring on the silly season!

Heidelberg getting an under 19s?
Consecutive years without them doesn't that mean relegation to Div 2?

9.7 Under-19 Competitions All clubs have the option of fielding an under-19 team each season in the League. The allocation of clubs into appropriate divisions shall be determined by the Board. Nomination to field an under-19 team is to be submitted by March 1 on the year of competition.

Hey guys and girls,

I don't have any connection to the league, except i enjoy keeping an eye on who's winning local footy.

Do people like them?

Pro's & Cons?

Thanks

There are many sorts going around. My Club has a basic electronic scoreboard that in single color (red) that can display scores and some adverting of sponsors and events (however in the single color).

The best two going around I have seen are at Monty and Heidelberg. Like TV screens full color, when goals are kicked the players photo can come up, heaps off advertising space and options, no better way to promote a sponsor a TV screen everyone can see. I have no idea about the costs but cannot see a con with having such a useful and attractive resource.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys and girls,

Do people like them?

Pro's & Cons?

Thanks

Division 2 club Panton Hill have a very good electronic scoreboard.

There are many sorts going around. My Club has a basic electronic scoreboard that in single color (red) that can display scores and some adverting of sponsors and events (however in the single color).

The best two going around I have seen are at Monty and Heidelberg. Like TV screens full color, when goals are kicked the players photo can come up, heaps off advertising space and options, no better way to promote a sponsor a TV screen everyone can see. I have no idea about the costs but cannot see a con with having such a useful and attractive resource.
Con: not having Micky turning the numbers over at de winton

9.7 Under-19 Competitions All clubs have the option of fielding an under-19 team each season in the League. The allocation of clubs into appropriate divisions shall be determined by the Board. Nomination to field an under-19 team is to be submitted by March 1 on the year of competition.
One question answered the other one? Do they have 19s on the radar next year?

Who cares....isn't it more fun to mock them for the powerful recruitment of mercenaries rather than breed their own ?

I'm sure if they ask me for next year, I can throw a logo at them with some sponsorship money. Mark Lynch has my number
Looking forward to seeing the CentreLink logo on the jumper.
When you talk to Mark ask how the young blokes going, looked a bit ginger early in the game, maybe Langford might have been a better option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back