2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And yes all football department inc players paid by end of September.
So when all the players put their hands out for extra $$ then there shouldn't be an issue? how is the list shaping up? Have all the players resigned? Any recruits other than Boomer?

So when all the players put their hands out for extra $$ then there shouldn't be an issue? how is the list shaping up? Have all the players resigned? Any recruits other than Boomer?
Fact is no players have put their hand out for a rise & if anything many will be taking a small cut due to the intro of the cap being introduced. No players from top 25 of list have declared their intentions to move on & going by players meeting outlining the committee's plans everyone on board.

Jase kelly 100% gone to lalor
Peewee staying at morang
harley ryan not playing
Would jase kelly get a game at lalor?

Do North Heidelberg realise this isn't super rules? What direction are they heading? No kids coming through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you serious? Lots of kids coming through to be fair, just a few coming back to play with Boomer.
To be fair if the blokes coming back are only coming back to play with Boomer, then I'd be saying thanks but no thanks. When they disappear, the young blokes will be relied upon and if you don't play them now, then don't expect them to get you through div 1 should you make it. I'd be loading up with the young blokes this year with Boomer playing and hopefully accelerate their development. It's an opportunity not to be wasted.

To be fair if the blokes coming back are only coming back to play with Boomer, then I'd be saying thanks but no thanks. When they disappear, the young blokes will be relied upon and if you don't play them now, then don't expect them to get you through div 1 should you make it. I'd be loading up with the young blokes this year with Boomer playing and hopefully accelerate their development. It's an opportunity not to be wasted.
Let's just see if Blair Harvey plays in the first instance meaning he needs to be in good nick to play fitness wise. The other thing the club needs is more depth aiming for a realistic 10-12 players in support to cover for injuries which to be honest we had little of in 2016 with virtually a settled line up from around R4 onwards. So perhaps its our turn for to cop our wack of injuries in 2017. The club is definitely not neglecting the kids with a GF list of 13 guys 22 & under. The development of youth will continue plus there is the opportunity of more kids coming to the club just to be on the same ground as Boomer. The club is in a good spot off field but knowing there is still plenty of work to do & the footy department has a plan for the future with a definite eye on being in Div 1 as quickly as possible.

Any other news on movements in div 2 for next season. I heard a bit of talk that Lower have signed a few recruits already. Not sure of names but thought that a couple were via Heidelberg.

Any other news on movements in div 2 for next season. I heard a bit of talk that Lower have signed a few recruits already. Not sure of names but thought that a couple were via Heidelberg.
Names of players?

Back