NFL 2016 NFL Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to hear a Chock podcast. :thumbsu:

* it, get Chock, Bein, STO and Zealbee all on one podcast together, do an Eagles podcast, i could listen to them argue with each other all day long. :D

I want to hear a Chock podcast. :thumbsu:

**** it, get Chock, Bein, STO and Zealbee all on one podcast together, do an Eagles podcast, i could listen to them argue with each other all day long. :D

Pretty sure Eagles fans arguing with each other has been done.

Pretty sure Eagles fans arguing with each other has been done.

In Australian accents would be a nice change of pace.

You could cover one subject each month, there's enough material for the entire year. Chock and STO going h2h would be fantastic listening.

In a way, its not that different to what we have here. Them just repeating the same things said here, but hearing them talk instead of us reading it. Big deal. Banish themselves to the eagles thread where we can take a peak every now and then at them going at it non-stop.

I think STO could make Chock cry though and i want to hear it.

I think STO could make Chock cry though and i want to hear it.
Dont under estimate the thick skin of chock. He might cop it from time to time but he takes it well. Well most of the time. You never know, instead we might finally see stko brought down. Then again hes a budding lawyer so youre looking at two sluggers going the full 12 rounds.

Dont under estimate the thick skin of chock. He might cop it from time to time but he takes it well. Well most of the time. You never know, instead we might finally see stko brought down. Then again hes a budding lawyer so youre looking at two sluggers going the full 12 rounds.

Im just trying to add some spice to the battle before it occurs. Its a promoters dream, Chock vs STO. Main Event.

Will we ever get these two together or will the battle all the fans want to see go unfulfilled?

Debate over 3 rounds, best of three:

Round 1) Bradford
Round 2) Wentz
Round 3) Chip

Im just trying to add some spice to the battle before it occurs. Its a promoters dream, Chock vs STO. Main Event.

Will we ever get these two together or will the battle all the fans want to see go unfulfilled?

Debate over 3 rounds, best of three:

Round 1) Bradford
Round 2) Wentz
Round 3) Chip
Yeah id still listen in for sure.

I regrettably listened to a few minutes of your podcast, and calling me a droning echo is a bit rich coming from you. Maybe if try real had and become as knowledgeable as you I can hope to get a podcast with 20 listeners?

I reckon we could get 20 people out if we set up a show for next year's fringe festival: 'Chip Kelly: GM of the year and other comedy styling's of Chocknurris'.

Sure to be a hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this fascination you have with getting me on a podcast, if you play me at poker (100-400nl) I will fulfill your wild podcast dreams.

What time best suits you chock? HU on Stars or FT? Obviously has to be a sit n go since the arseholes at Stars decided to get rid of HU cash games all together cause of the bum hunters.

What time best suits you chock? HU on Stars or FT? Obviously has to be a sit n go since the arseholes at Stars decided to get rid of HU cash games all together cause of the bum hunters.
I can play after 8 on most nights, I can put money on most sites. Do you have any money on an ipoker skin?
I can also do party, but the rake on that site is disgusting.

It's kind of strange to be bragging about being the pinnacle for dumpster files.

pdO0XZE.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back