NFL 2016 NFL Playoffs - NFC Championship Game (Packers @ Falcons)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

****. I hate this result. The Falcons offense is so damn good. Good O-Line superb 1,2 punch RB's and some very good receivers plus the beast that is Julio Jones. They will win the Superbowl and I will vomit.

You dont put up 600yds on good a defense.

I doubt they will convert multiple 3rd and 10+ on a TD drive in the superbowl

Not sure who I want in the superbowl... Steelers ground game worries me but also don't want Brady.. Leaning towards the Pats

You dont put up 600yds on good a defense.

I doubt they will convert multiple 3rd and 10+ on a TD drive in the superbowl

I don't know if the Patriots defense is great but it is much better than the Packers D. I expect a Patriots vs Falcons Superbowl and it will be very interesting. I won't be watching it though LOL. Massive sour grapes on my behalf.

Not sure who I want in the superbowl... Steelers ground game worries me but also don't want Brady.. Leaning towards the Pats

WHo are you? A new Falcons fan coming in just in time to enjoy a SUperbowl are you?

This would of been a good game if the packers didn't come up empty on the first 2 drives and made one of the 3 turnover chances on the Falcons late first half TD drive.

Its too hard to chase points whe you have no D

WHo are you? A new Falcons fan coming in just in time to enjoy a SUperbowl are you?

No followed them since 2011.. Just too much s**t talked during the season so only posting when it matters.

Watched every game since then & flown to the Georgia Dome for a day trip to see them live while in the US... so no I'm not jumping on a bandwagon & you can stfu & eat your sour grapes elsewhere

No followed them since 2011.. Just too much s**t talked during the season so only posting when it matters
3451274.gif

I don't know if the Patriots defense is great but it is much better than the Packers D. I expect a Patriots vs Falcons Superbowl and it will be very interesting. I won't be watching it though LOL. Massive sour grapes on my behalf.
Against the pass the Green Bay defense is better than New England's by DVOA or whatever it is which is the best measure I think.

NE has an elite rush D tho. Overall NE is slightly better

IDK, it could favour Atlanta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Against the pass the Green Bay defense is better than New England's by DVOA or whatever it is which is the best measure I think.

NE has an elite rush D tho. Overall NE is slightly better

IDK, it could favour Atlanta

I hope the ground opens up and swallows both teams up TBH.

Would you like me to post a photo in the Georgia Dome from 2014 ?
Mate if you only show up for the playoffs you will be branded a bandwagoner.

Every year there are bandwagon fans who show up un late Jan.

Mate if you only show up for the playoffs you will be branded a bandwagoner.

Every year there are bandwagon fans who show up un late Jan.

Ok because I don't post in an online forum during the year I'm jumping on a bandwagon... People like you is the reason there's no point posting in here. I've only joined in on the playoffs because there's too much s**t talked during the year & I can have insight with people now that my team is actually being spoken about...

No followed them since 2011.. Just too much s**t talked during the season so only posting when it matters.

Watched every game since then & flown to the Georgia Dome for a day trip to see them live while in the US... so no I'm not jumping on a bandwagon & you can stfu & eat your sour grapes elsewhere

I kinda do understand. Last 5-6 years ive posted alot more throughout the leadup to playoffs and throughout. Big reason is playoffs and the lead up coincides with a christmas break from work and obviously the stakes picking up. Its funny cause i pretty much read the forums everyday throughout the year its just the posting. Doesnt mean i dont watch each game or follow the game

Since he kept rolling rather than running, there is no way that wouldn't be considered his 'original momentum' and hence dead where he took control of the ball (which the NFL ruled was when his foot was on the goal line, but could have been when he was at the 1).

Ok because I don't post in an online forum during the year I'm jumping on a bandwagon... People like you is the reason there's no point posting in here. I've only joined in on the playoffs because there's too much s**t talked during the year & I can have insight with people now that my team is actually being spoken about...
Im not saying you are. But posting only when its playoffs or team is soft.

And the s**t talk is the best part of the AF board. You are just missing out

Back