Votes: 54 90.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd imagine the increase in revenue would be the driving force behind that decision.

Absolutely, and at the expense of diluting the quality of the product. They should stick with 16 games and 12 playoff teams.

the owners or mediocre teams just want to make the playoffs.

Playoff format is fine dont need to add more teams, Im not sold on extending the season to 18 games because that makes pre-season 2-3 weeks and hurts the longshot players making teams in Pre-season 3 and 4. and would have s**t quality games in the first month.

do they keep records of the number of Hail Mary type passes?

I remember godgers had two in two games last year...

Seems to be freakishly regular for him

So if he wins the 1st one , all the way with 3Li?

Something like that.

Also, don't be trailing the Packers by 11 or more going into the fourth quarter:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some other worthwhile Wildcard play-Off facts to share..

And the 'Exploit moment' of the day… considering that THREE of the Starting Fins DB's are OUt..

Been noticing ALOT of guys in the streets this week with RAIDERS caps and t's..

This stinging stat for yinz shameless fashion frauds..

Just to clarify, this stat refers to passes thrown over 40 yards in the air, not passes that are recptions of over 40 yards (obviously there have been a heap of +40 yard receptions, but this is usually a fair bit of yards after catch...).

And to close the book on the weirdness of the Hail Mary...

Absolutely, and at the expense of diluting the quality of the product. They should stick with 16 games and 12 playoff teams.
Collinsworth and Michaels, in one of their post game prattles, said that's the good thing about the NFL (compared to the NBA/NHL) in that less than 50% of teams make the playoffs. One of the times I agreed with them.

Collinsworth and Michaels, in one of their post game prattles, said that's the good thing about the NFL (compared to the NBA/NHL) in that less than 50% of teams make the playoffs. One of the times I agreed with them.

Same goes with the AE :thumbsu: We don't reward medocrity either… but one of the more bizarre facts that needs to be realised was the case of the Andre Tippett Division where runaway CR Champ of 2012, ac83 failed to make the ND play-offs (third in the division with 5-7 record) whilst larkis stitched it up with a 6-6 record. Larkis (68th) happen to have won his Wildcard match up vs Jonesy86 (eq30th).

the owners or mediocre teams just want to make the playoffs.

Playoff format is fine dont need to add more teams, Im not sold on extending the season to 18 games because that makes pre-season 2-3 weeks and hurts the longshot players making teams in Pre-season 3 and 4. and would have s**t quality games in the first month.
One thing I like about the NFL is that with a 16 game season there are very few games that are unimportant and to make the playoffs you need to be a relatively good side - they actually have a scheduling and playoff system that works. No idea why they'd want to change it other than money, it's just a bad idea

Been noticing ALOT of guys in the streets this week with RAIDERS caps and t's..

This stinging stat for yinz shameless fashion frauds..

Well that figures

When I was deciding which team to follow my second choice behind the bengals was the raiders

Back