Votes: 54 90.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Im pretty sure the nightclubs in wisconsin arent set to outside temperature. Where the does it matter where you are? A club is a club.

Big deal about nothing IMO. They have private jets, they would be home before you knew it. If they turned up to their duties in fair nick the next day no problem.

Im a little more old school, if i was coaching id be instructing my players to go and party in mid february onwards, not in the week of a playoff game.

Also, if im Mike Mccarthy, i'm getting that photo of them on the boat and plastering it in the green bay change rooms and telling my team to check out the arrogance of their playoff opponent

Im a little more old school, if i was coaching id be instructing my players to go and party in mid february onwards, not in the week of a playoff game.

Also, if im Mike Mccarthy, i'm getting that photo of them on the boat and plastering it in the green bay change rooms and telling my team to check out the arrogance of their playoff opponent

In fairness they are only going up against Green Bay's secondary, could probably go on a 7 day bender and play at all pro levels. :drunk::thumbsu:

Im pretty sure the nightclubs in wisconsin arent set to outside temperature. Where the does it matter where you are? A club is a club.

Big deal about nothing IMO. They have private jets, they would be home before you knew it. If they turned up to their duties in fair nick the next day no problem.
Are there nightclubs in Green Bay?

The Packers secondary is so desperate we will be playing a WR at CB thisweek.

We just promoted Herb Waters from the practice squad. He is an undrafted rookie WR, and had him on the practice squad when we converted him into a CB in week 3. we only converted him because we lost 2 CB's on our practice squad to injuries and Sam Shields got another concussion.

And CB Makinton Dorleant might be the first player to go on IR twice in the same season. He was the player we used the IR return tag on lastmonth. and is back on IR after the knee injury he suffered on Sunday night

Last edited:
the Packers v Giants game is going to be an absolute classic. Can't wait for this one.
Really do believe Eli puts in his best performance of the season (as he often does this time of the year). Seems like the Giants aren't getting much love as many pundits are taking the Packers to not only win this one but actually go on to the Superbowl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams I hope win superbowl in order -

1. Miami
2. Kansas City
3. Houston
4. Atlanta
5. Detroit
6. Oakland
7. Seattle
8. Pittsburgh
9. Green Bay
10. New England
11. New York
12. Dallas
My preference of who i want to see win it
1. Falcons
2. Patriots
3. Lions
4. Cowboys
5. Dolphins
6. Texans
7. Chiefs
8. Seahawks

Trump starting ww3 and american football ceasing to exist

9. Raiders
10. Giants
11. Steelers
12. Packers

Is "Skip and Shannon:Undisputed" the most unwatchable show on television? I vote yes.

I've got visions the Chiefs beat Dallas

Chiefs will be pretty big underdogs but it reminds me too much of last year

Chism writing off the Broncos all year saying they will do nothing in the playoffs

Me writing off the Chiefs all year saying they will do nothing in the playoffs

Cowboys are the Panthers.

I don't know tho. Brady Pats have never lost to a team they didn't already play that year (in the playoffs). They haven't played the Chiefs. (Only Phins, Steelers, Texans)

I feel like the Steelers are the only one who can stop the Pats in the AFC

err I hate it

Great uniform matchup tho

Chism writing off the Broncos all year saying they will do nothing in the playoffs

I don't know tho. Brady Pats have never lost to a team they didn't already play that year (in the playoffs). They haven't played the Chiefs. (Only Phins, Steelers, Texans)

err I hate it

I've almost got the Chiefs as favourite.... almost. A lot of dangerous players on offence and a super strong D. The only weak link is Alex Smith. He's a solid QB and very dependable,but he's an average passer

err I hate it

More similarities

Broncos lose a late season game to non playoff -raiders at home, catters078 loses multi from this leg of bet costs him a grand - broncos become written off

Chiefs lose late season game to non playoff-titans at home, catters078 loses multi from this leg, costs him $1500 - cheifs become written off

I've almost got the Chiefs as favourite.... almost. A lot of dangerous players on offence and a super strong D. The only weak link is Alex Smith. He's a solid QB and very dependable,but he's an average passer
Kind of has a Jets/Pats 2010 vibe. Similar team in some ways. I was watching that game last night, just a great game of football

I just can't get past that stat tho. 12-0 against teams they haven't played that season. It's so telling with Bill Belichick. And to be 10-9 against teams they have played that season is also telling. For Belichick to be nearly .500 in the playoffs in those situations is a huge indication. Only team beating them in the SB is Seattle I feel

err I hate it

That was before your golden boy in Oz Crap was benched in favor of Manning, the whole reason i wrote the Broncos off all last season was because of Oz Crap and you were not winning nothing until Elway saw the same light as me and benched him while the rest is history.

I have never in my life written off a team with Peyton under center regardless of his age.

You use to talk up Oz Crap like he was the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and got offended when i told you he was crap! Look where that discussion is now and Savage is beating him out of starting jobs FFs!

That was before your golden boy in Oz Crap was benched in favor of Manning, the whole reason i wrote the Broncos off all last season was because of Oz Crap and you were not winning nothing until Elway saw the same light as me and benched him while the rest is history.

I have never in my life written off a team with Peyton under center regardless of his age.

You use to talk up Oz Crap like he was the 2nd coming of Joe Montana and got offended when i told you he was crap! Look where that discussion is now and Savage is beating him out of starting jobs FFs!

A real moderator would red card LA for trying to incite you Chism, time to go to work Blacky :rainbow:

Back