• New York Giants

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that figures

When I was deciding which team to follow my second choice behind the bengals was the raiders

I received a Raiders polo top as a 'parting gift' and immediately didn't alienate my wardrobe instead, I went into Myers and got an exchange for a casual 'fashion statement' - mossimo - plain white T instead!! :p

The Giants took Ereck Flowers with a first round pick in the 2015 draft. Since then he has been the worst tackle in the NFL. Don't be surprised if he isn't in the NFL next season...

Only reason he can be considered the worst is because TJ Clemmings hasn't been around/been a Tackle long enough. Just ask Vikings fans as I'm Sven J Shuttlesworth would tell you

As for him not being in the league, he definitely will be for a few years yet, even if its just as a back-up given he's still on a rookie contract and that there are a lot of shitty OTs on rosters out there

Only reason he can be considered the worst is because TJ Clemmings hasn't been around/been a Tackle long enough. Just ask Vikings fans as I'm Sven J Shuttlesworth would tell you

As for him not being in the league, he definitely will be for a few years yet, even if its just as a back-up given he's still on a rookie contract and that there are a lot of shitty OTs on rosters out there
Flowers and Clemmings were both drafted in 2015 and Clemmings has had plenty of starts due to the dire situation with the Vikings OL. BOTH of them stink. I don't think Clemmings is even backup material but he'll stick with the team and they'll hope he can be coached up to a tolerable level.

The other thing to consider is whether or not the person who drafted him is still in the head office - Spielman drafted Clemmings and therefore he'll stick around

Huh, for some reason I thought Clemmings was a 2016 draft pick. Either way, I contend that he is a worse Tackle than Flowers
the way Clemmings plays you'd think he was a rookie, unfortunately not the case - I think he ended up the season as the 2nd worst OT in the league per PFFs rankings - Rashod Hill looked better than Clemmings when he was an injury replacement for Clemmings against the Bears and he was signed off the Jags practice squad. I'll admit the Bears weren't really trying that hard against the Vikes but it says a lot about how bad Clemmings is.

the way Clemmings plays you'd think he was a rookie, unfortunately not the case - I think he ended up the season as the 2nd worst OT in the league per PFFs rankings - Rashod Hill looked better than Clemmings when he was an injury replacement for Clemmings against the Bears and he was signed off the Jags practice squad. I'll admit the Bears weren't really trying that hard against the Vikes but it says a lot about how bad Clemmings is.
btw - here's 1500espn's review of Clemmings' season with the Vikes (the score is 1-5):

T.J. Clemmings (1.0): Started 14 games at both left and right tackle after injuries forced him onto the field again. Led the team with 882 snaps [83.8%]. The former fourth-round pick was decent in his first start at left tackle, Week 3 in Carolina, but struggled to maintain any consistency throughout the season. Allowed a team-worst 58 QB pressures (nine sacks), which is the third-most registered across all O-line positions by PFF. Equally ineffective in the run game, where he was often unable to stick to and move defenders. Flagged eight times, including five holding calls.

Houston def Oakland
Pittsburgh def Miami
Seattle def Detroit
Green Bay def New York Giants

New England def Houston
Pittsburgh def Kansas City
Green Bay def Dallas
Atlanta def Seattle

New England def Pittsburgh
Atlanta def Green Bay

New England v Atlanta for the rings

Lookin good so far.