NFL 2016 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit i loved us drafting him at the time. Blonde left-handed qb.

-------------

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/marinovich-726612-possession-quarterback.html

IRVINE – Former USC star and Raiders quarterback Todd Marinovich was arrested after he was found naked with marijuana in someone else’s backyard, police said Monday.

The 47-year-old was cited for trespassing, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, Irvine police Commander Mike Hallinan said Monday.

9 News Denver's Mike Klis confirms Mark Sanchez has fallen behind Trevor Siemian in the Broncos' quarterback battle.

Sanchez is now in danger of losing the backup job to rookie Paxton Lynch. "The competition may no longer be Siemian vs. Sanchez," wrote Klis,"but Siemian vs. Lynch." Klis goes as far as to suggest Sanchez's roster spot isn't secure if he can't hold off Lynch due to a $4.5 million salary, all of which would come off of Denver's cap were Sanchez released. Sanchez has committed three turnovers in limited action across two preseason appearances. Siemian and Lynch are both expected to play more snaps than Sanchez in the Broncos' regular season dress rehearsal this weekend.

Source: 9 News Denver

-------------

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/marinovich-726612-possession-quarterback.html

IRVINE – Former USC star and Raiders quarterback Todd Marinovich was arrested after he was found naked with marijuana in someone else’s backyard, police said Monday.

The 47-year-old was cited for trespassing, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, Irvine police Commander Mike Hallinan said Monday.
Naked would explain the no '' concealed weapon'' charge.

Trevor Siemian will start Saturday's preseason game against the Rams.

It puts Siemian squarely in the lead for starting duties, as the third preseason game is a team's regular season dress rehearsal. Siemian hasn't quite sewn up the job in camp and exhibition action, but coach Gary Kubiak is giving him a golden opportunity to change that. The Rams' defense has been ripped through its first two exhibition contests, so Siemian could put the necessary reps on film.
Related: Mark Sanchez, Paxton Lynch

Source: Broncos on Twitter
Good. He should be the guy and I hope he's starting Week 1

-------------

Blonde? About as blonde as an orange is a lemon.

Only one team is currently not favored to win a single game in offshore books -- the 49ers. Seems a bit unrealistic.
Yeah, I don't see them losing to the Rams week 1. They should at least be favoured in that one I think.

Really excited for that game as well as many other week 1 games.

Panthers @ Broncos
Packers @ Jaguars
Bears @ Texans
Raiders @ Saints
Chargers @ Chiefs

-------------

His story is pretty sad, thanks to his father.

Good. He should be the guy and I hope he's starting Week 1
Man, you change your tune a billion times. First Oz is GOAT. Then Sanchez is an upgrade on Peyton/Oz. Now Semen looking like he might start and Sanchez 3rd string (if not cut). It must be nice having all these star QB options to upgrade on the SB winning Peyton/Oz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, you change your tune a billion times. First Oz is GOAT. Then Sanchez is an upgrade on Peyton/Oz. Now Semen looking like he might start and Sanchez 3rd string (if not cut). It must be nice having all these star QB options to upgrade on the SB winning Peyton/Oz.
Why are you making things up?

You werent making it up tho
Well he was

I know, but I quickly realised I couldn't be bothered getting into a back and forth.
When did I say Osweiler was GOAT ffs?

How is saying that Siemian should start changing my tune from saying Sanchez would be able to play at the level that Manning did in the first 10 weeks?

When did I say Sanchez would be 3rd string or cut?

When did I say Osweiler was GOAT ffs?

How is saying that Siemian should start changing my tune from saying Sanchez would be able to play at the level that Manning did in the first 10 weeks?

When did I say Sanchez would be 3rd string or cut?
I quickly realised I couldn't be bothered getting into a back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back