MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 @ 10:30 AM
New England at Arizona LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 @ 9:10 AM

Pittsburgh at Washington LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 @ 12:20 PM
Los Angeles at San Francisco LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE AT 10.30 AM ON 12/9: Carolina at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN AT 3.00 AM ON 12/9: ESPN Redzone (for all day games)
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 12/9: Cincinnati at New York Jets
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 12/9: New York Giants at Dallas

LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE AT 10.30 AM ON 12/9: New England at Arizona

LIVE ON ESPN AT 9.10 AM ON 13/9 : Pittsburgh at Washington
LIVE ON ESPN AT 12.20 PM ON 13/9 : Los Angeles at San Francisco

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Carolina at Denver
Buffalo at Baltimore
Chicago at Houston
Cincinnati at New York Jets
Cleveland at Philadelphia
Green Bay at Jacksonville
Minnesota at Tennessee
Oakland at New Orleans
San Diego at Kansas City
Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Miami at Seattle
Detroit at Indianapolis
New York Giants at Dallas
New England at Arizona
Pittsburgh
at Washington
Los Angeles at San Francisco

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
All the games are going to be fun and interesting to watch (gamepass after work).
But the standout games FOR ME ... Oak vs NO, LA vs SF, and CLE vs PHI.
Had a weird feeling that the Browns will get up for a while now

Oakland/NO is hard to call

LA/SF is one of the best games of the round

Redzone is probably the greatest show on TV when your team isnt playing, hell even when it is, watch Panthers online and ESPN going with Redzone on the TV.

Mrs wakes up and comes into the lounge and ive got NFL on TV and computer: "Do you need to watch all of that?" "Yes i do"

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You better hope they do AT LEAST WIN. Otherwise the Summer of LA will continue.
I'll just say this for a bold prediction

If the Panthers win in Denver then they can win the Super Bowl

If the Panthers lose in Denver, then write them off, they can't win the Super Bowl this season

(Now ADP will probably reply with something about how Denver is s**t and beating them doesn't prove anything)

The Panthers were found out as mentally weak in the Super Bowl and this is a hump they need to get over. I keep seeing Panther fans saying how disrespectful it is that they have to play in Denver and watch the banner get raised in week 1. What a crock of s**t. The players should be desperate to get a chance to kill Denver ASAP. I remember when the NFL didn't schedule Denver @ Seattle as the kickoff game in 2014 I was LIVID.

Except I can't stand Scott Hanson's over-excited permanently erect voice.

Thats only cause your voice cant do the same! :p

(if Panthers are on GP i have volume up for that anyway and mute Foxtel)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'll just say this for a bold prediction

If the Panthers win in Denver then they can win the Super Bowl

If the Panthers lose in Denver, then write them off, they can't win the Super Bowl this season

(Now ADP will probably reply with something about how Denver is s**t and beating them doesn't prove anything)

The Panthers were found out as mentally weak in the Super Bowl and this is a hump they need to get over. I keep seeing Panther fans saying how disrespectful it is that they have to play in Denver and watch the banner get raised in week 1. What a crock of s**t. The players should be desperate to get a chance to kill Denver ASAP. I remember when the NFL didn't schedule Denver @ Seattle as the kickoff game in 2014 I was LIVID.
Look, I'd love to see the Panthers thrash the Broncos just to put the fear of god into you LA (for the season)....but i'd also like nothing more than to see Cam Newton do another choke act at the end of the game that costs the Panthers the win. I'm basically torn between wanting the two things to happen.

Look, I'd love to see the Panthers thrash the Broncos just to put the fear of god into you LA (for the season)....but i'd also like nothing more than to see Cam Newton do another choke act at the end of the game that costs the Panthers the win. I'm basically torn between wanting the two things to happen.

Cam could choke and we still only going to need to score 11 points to win. So, You could see both! :rainbow:

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My prediction is Broncos win 23-17 with Aqib Talib picking Cam Newton off as he drives to win the game

Denver has an impeccable record in the home opener in recent history (~15 years). And to add to that, in Super Bowl rematch games, the SB winner has an impeccable record in the rematch. So it's silly to bet against Denver in this game, let alone bet that they'll bet smashed.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cam could choke and we still only going to need to score 11 points to win. So, You could see both! :rainbow:
True...I'm expecting Siemian to have a horrid game against that Panthers D. He wont know what hit him. Elway/Kubiak are fked having no vet QB (decent one anyway) to play that first game, because Siemian/Lynch will not be ready/prepared for all the multitude of looks and blitzes that the Panthers DC will throw at them. Will be a bunch of INTs and "strip sacks".

That superbowl i still shake my head at, anything that could go wrong offensively did, it was like the universe was against us that day.

- Cam was like a dear in headlights, didnt look the same player or even try and run.
- Cotchery catch ruled a drop, (play or two later Miller strips Cam, Jackson scores TD)
- Cotchery dropped 3 catches after not dropping one for the entire season
- Gano missed FG
- Ginn short arming and deflection going to Denver safety
- Phili Brown looking our only dangerous target in the first half and being ruled out of the game with concussion

All had nothing to do with Denver, just the universe ******* me over. :rainbow:

Confident we cant run that bad again, lesson's will have been learnt (better have been learnt! :mad:)

Cotchery didn't catch the ball tho...

Can't believe people still think that was a bad call when it clearly touched the ground

Hand was under it IMO, seen plenty during the year more questionable than that overturned.

Still, should have caught it clean rather than fumbling in the first place, it was one of the few good passes Cam threw all game, the offense pretty much melted from that point onwards.

Twas the defining moment of the SB IMO.

Back