NFL 2016 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

God have mercy on our souls if the NFL isnt getting replacing all the Rams nationally televised games right now.
At least Donald made it interesting at the end.

God have mercy on our souls if the NFL isnt getting replacing all the Rams nationally televised games right now.

7 Mate is probably switching to all Rams games.

So it looked to me like Chip has slowed the tempo a bit now? I am at work so only caught bits of the game. Confirm or deny people? Has he added anything to his playbook or nah?

Nah, they won field position battle (punt vs punt in the first half) then the Rams D was cooked in the second half coz the offense was an absolute disgrace, useless Fisher and his cronies really are a pathetic excuse for a coaching group.

Lol wish there was a Hard Knocks ep this week. How ******* embarrassing. Very lucky that wasn't their home opener but that could affect crowds for the season.

What do you guys think of Goff? I haven't seen too much of the pre season but could he really be worse than that?

What happened with Gurley too? Just stopped well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol wish there was a Hard Knocks ep this week. How ******* embarrassing. Very lucky that wasn't their home opener but that could affect crowds for the season.

What do you guys think of Goff? I haven't seen too much of the pre season but could he really be worse than that?

9ers could basically key in on Gurley knowing Keenum was arse.

When you have absolutely no passing game they can focus on Gurley and stack the box.

They better fix the OL before they put Goff out there anyway or he'll get ruined.

Speaking on the first point anyone know if they are doing 'All or Nothing: A season with....' like they did with the Cards last year with anyone this year?

The offense is designed to fail, as bad as Keenum is its the coaching staff who need to take the rap and be shown the door.

Goff has no hope, the fans and media will call for him and it might put some bums on seats in the short term but it will ruin him and his career if Fisher remains much longer, he has no hope/no future with a Jeff Fisher Rams.

(they should have taken Wentz anyway, Les Snead, another moron who needs to be given the bullet)

If the Rams had a QB that can throw more than 20m i would back them to really push Seattle next week at home as they were awful against Miami and really should of lost that game while Wilson is banged up.

BUT Case Keenum is useless and going no where as a QB at the top level and Goff does not deserve to be thrown to the wolves yet so they are stuffed.

Donald may be suspended and who knows what Goodel does on that front as contact with officials is not seen very highly with him. To much left to Gurley with a terrible OL in front of him while Austin is only good for screen catches and rarely catches anything 10m from the LOS.

Their D is still good but who knows what is going on with Quinn injury wise as he has done nothing since his break out season 2 years ago now.

Rams are in a world of hurt on the offensive side of the ball and really need aerial threats at WR that are of a decent size and not midget kick returners in disguise as bonafide WR's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back