NFL 2016 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Good bye Sanchez, another wrong prediction by you LicoriceAllsorts

----------

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the draft pick Denver traded for Mark Sanchez was a conditional pick.

That means the Broncos will not owe the Eagles anything if they decide to release Sanchez at final cuts. After losing out to Trevor Siemian for the starting job, Sanchez now appears to be competing with rookie Paxton Lynch for his roster spot. The Broncos could also save $3.5 million by releasing Sanchez.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

LA spin " Genius move by Elway, didnt cost us anything, we just wanted to see if we could wash the Jet and Eagle out of him but he is unrepairable" etc etc etc

LA spin " Genius move by Elway, didnt cost us anything, we just wanted to see if we could wash the Jet and Eagle out of him but he is unrepairable" etc etc etc
Selective memory, wont remember proclaiming him getting a super bowl ring when the broncos repeat. Broncos fans lol.

Im not actually that excited with too many games, pretty ordinary week IMO, having the Cards vs Pats on in prime time is a ridiculous call minus Brady, then Pit vs Washington and LA vs SF as stand alone games on Monday?? ehhhhh

Giants vs Cowboys
Lions vs Colts
Bucs vs Falcons
Raiders vs Saints
Chiefs vs Chargers
Packers vs Jags

they are the games that all interest me to some degree, but none im dying to see, Packers with Nelson back vs revamped Jags probably the pick of the bunch.

Last edited:

Selective memory, wont remember proclaiming him getting a super bowl ring when the broncos repeat. Broncos fans lol.

Unfair to put all Bronco fans in the one basket, im sure there are nutters just like LA on the american boards but the rest of the guys on here are all fairly unbiased.

In short, LA lol.

Good bye Sanchez, another wrong prediction by you LicoriceAllsorts

----------

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the draft pick Denver traded for Mark Sanchez was a conditional pick.

That means the Broncos will not owe the Eagles anything if they decide to release Sanchez at final cuts. After losing out to Trevor Siemian for the starting job, Sanchez now appears to be competing with rookie Paxton Lynch for his roster spot. The Broncos could also save $3.5 million by releasing Sanchez.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
What was my prediction?

Pretty much right. But that post said that he's out of the starting race, which he's not...

When did I say the Broncos would repeat lol

:rolleyes:

“I don’t know what he was out there for,” Norman said. “He was supposed to be an all-world guy, and I shut him down.”

Norman was Thomas’ primary defender during Super Bowl 50, but the Panthers play mostly a cover 2 scheme so he was rarely alone in coverage. Thomas finished the game with one catch for 8 yards on six targets.

Norman, however, did commit a key holding penalty against Thomas on 3rd-and-goal in the waning minutes of the fourth quarter. The gaffe gave the Broncos a new set of downs and running back C.J. Anderson punched in their lone offensive touchdown on the next play to give them a 24-10 lead.

Little bit worried about the Jags offence. 2 gun receivers, decent TE and a rising Bortles. Going to be tough to stop them especially after another preseason working together.

At this stage of the season not overly worried about their D. While it has the potential to be awesome I don't think we will see that week 1. Just glad we aren't facing it in about week 6 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

balmainforever

The games on 7mate are as follows

Friday:
Carolina @ Denver

Monday:
Bengals @ Jets
Cowboys @ Giants
Patriots @ Cardinals
So I'll have Bengals @ Jets on the TV screen, and then Chargers @ Chiefs, Packers @ Jaguars, Bears @ Texans and Vikings @ Titans on the laptop split screen

Setting alarm now

Where did you find this info bro? And what times the superbowl rematch on Friday morning?

check the opening post
times listed are AEST.

Where did you find this info bro? And what times the superbowl rematch on Friday morning?
I checked the US telecast guides, they correlate to the ones we get over here.

CBS' #1 call team are Nantz + Simms, who are doing the Bengals/Jets early game.

FOX's #1 call team are Buck + Aikman, who are doing the Giants/Cowboys late game.

7mate virtually always goes with the #1's except in rare circumstances, like when Manning was going to break the yards record vs. the Raiders, it was a meaningless Week 17 game and they had one of the lower CBS call teams on, but One HD still showed it. Last year they did have the Jarryd Hayne games also...

Technically it's not confirmed but I'm 99.5% sure those will be the games on 7mate, and I just told balmainforever it was confirmed because I'm an egotistical dick

Im not actually that excited with too many games, pretty ordinary week IMO, having the Cards vs Pats on in prime time is a ridiculous call minus Brady, then Pit vs Washington and LA vs SF as stand alone games on Monday?? ehhhhh

Giants vs Cowboys
Lions vs Colts
Bucs vs Falcons
Raiders vs Saints
Chiefs vs Chargers
Packers vs Jags

they are the games that all interest me to some degree, but none im dying to see, Packers with Nelson back vs revamped Jags probably the pick of the bunch.

Agree in hindsight Pats Cards s**t call

But Correct me if I'm wrong but 1. NBC would have thought Brady would be playing when fixture was set. Probably the biggest appetite in terms of a national audience (Brady being Brady) both teams making championship rounds. 2. NBC can't flex in weeks 1-4 so they're stuck..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back