NFL 2016 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

How low have all our snaps been.

Amari. Not bad. But still not giving the D much of a breather.

Centre adjusting how high he snap's it cause of the high altitude? :drunk:

Felt sorry for the refs having those lasers shone in their eyes. How else do you explain the call of oob on Hopkins and those ridiculous spots. Didn't think Brock was too bad, yeah the INT was a shocker and should have had another, had some nice tight passes and good call at the line to get Miller in.

How bad was our call on 1st & goal on the 1 and we call a play action pass to LT Brown!! **** me!! Then Brock catches his own pass and costs us 6 yards....got the TD anyway but still.

A prediction for the future....Clowney > Mack.

Raider pass rush has been shite tonight.

Ostweiler was pressured on over 50% of his drop backs. It was the highest rate this week according to Pro Football Focus. Not sure how much more you can expect Mack and Irvin (and co) to do when the QB is throwing off 3 steps (at most) 90+ % of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ostweiler was pressured on over 50% of his drop backs. It was the highest rate this week according to Pro Football Focus. Not sure how much more you can expect Mack and Irvin (and co) to do when the QB is throwing off 3 steps (at most) 90+ % of the time.

Just because youre content with pro football focus ratings doesnt mean i have to be, Chewy. :thumbsdown:

A prediction for the future....Clowney > Mack.

giphy.gif

Just because youre content with pro football focus ratings doesnt mean i have to be, Chewy. :thumbsdown:

The stats that I brought up aren't PFF ratings. I'm merely pointing to the raw statistical data numbers that show Oakland's pass rush this week put the most pressure on any QB (as a percentage of drop backs) this week.

Clowney was pick 1... mack pick 5. He is supposed to be better.

Still would not swap.
Before the draft people were saying Mack was the best prospect available.

So everyone let him drop to the Raiders.
Should of been the easiest #2 pick in the draft for the Rams.

Before the draft people were saying Mack was the best prospect available.

So everyone let him drop to the Raiders.
Should of been the easiest #2 pick in the draft for the Rams.
This is not true, Clowney's atheletic ability made him the best defensive prospect. Injuries have been the only thing holding him back.

Considering Mack is already a top 3 OLB/DE i struggle to see how Clowney will be better than him in the future. Mack would have to go backwards significantly.

Miller, JJ, Mack. Not much room at the top for Clowney. Would have to come on huge from here on in.

I'm watching the last quarter of yesterday's game & have just seen the Texans 4th down run being marked short & just assumed the spot challenge would just reverse the obvious officials * up...but noo_O...so the fix was in eh...

& as the commentators mentioned, it was a play that resulted in a change of possession so should have automatically been reviewed anyway...so why the need for a challenge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back