NFL 2016 NFL - Week 12 - Thanksgiving

Remove this Banner Ad

You find out who the real fans are when times are tough.

Flown over to the US 3 times to see them play and get up every single week at 3am when I start work at 8:30am so don't need to be lectured about being a real fan thanks.

Barrett didn't get there. Michigan robbed.
Maybe not clear enough for the overturn, but the call on the field looked wrong.
Nah. Good call by the refs. 1st down.

Barrett has the ball tucked under his arm, up high on his right pec, under his chin. The nose of the ball made it to the the 15 yard line (and over the 1st down mark) when it came to a stop against no.88 Alexander's lower back region (where his red jersey meets his grey pants)

Tw3xMqo.png

3D7gFLW.png

90's Thanks to Zo player wise, Brother was a big Grandmama fan.

Lost abit of interest for a stretch but stayed with Charlotte after the whole Nawlins thing & endured the Bobcats era. Needless to say it is yet to pay off outside of getting to see the 'Hornets' come back which basically made it worth it to be honest :D

Yea good to have the Hornet name back m8. Im still waiting for them to turn the key into a honeycomb again though.

9b621520df768c155aab02e60868f0f1.jpg

sooooooooo tacky that its cool :cool::D

How on Earth are we a 52% chance to win if we punt? More like less than 5% chance to win

i

Probably takes into account a teams defense and oppositions offense. Likelyhood of a turnover or the opposition going 50-70 yards with the time remaining. Break down is probably something like: 52% chance of winning 47% chance of a tie 1% chance of losing

Probably takes into account a teams defense and oppositions offense. Likelyhood of a turnover or the opposition going 50-70 yards with the time remaining. Break down is probably something like: 52% chance of winning 47% chance of a tie 1% chance of losing
There was 1 minute left in the game. If we punt it, the only way we win is if they turn the ball over

Don't start me on Pilly fans booing. So s**t to witness in person.

Please. Every game is sold out and there are over 60,000 on the season ticket wait list, for a team that has never won the Super Bowl. The fans are some of the most loyal. Why shouldn't a team hear it when they fail to perform?

90's Thanks to Zo player wise, Brother was a big Grandmama fan.

Lost abit of interest for a stretch but stayed with Charlotte after the whole Nawlins thing & endured the Bobcats era. Needless to say it is yet to pay off outside of getting to see the 'Hornets' come back which basically made it worth it to be honest :D
I still got all of my Zo basketball cards at my mums house. Been Waiting 20 years and they still have not gone up in value. I hated LJ when he went to NYC and was a shell of himself after his back surgery.

I still got all of my Zo basketball cards at my mums house. Been Waiting 20 years and they still have not gone up in value. I hated LJ when he went to NYC and was a shell of himself after his back surgery.
lol - the trading card wave of the 1990s. Mine have more chance of gaining mould than any value.

Please. Every game is sold out and there are over 60,000 on the season ticket wait list, for a team that has never won the Super Bowl. The fans are some of the most loyal. Why shouldn't a team hear it when they fail to perform?
After the first portion of the first quarter (of a game they ended up winning mind you). It was s**t and extremely fickle given those boos turned to cheers for exactly the same players. Those that hold season tickets on-sell their tickets for the games they don't want to watch. Have a look on the reseller websites, there's plenty around (that was how I went both times). So there's a degree of loyalty in "I don't want to lose my seat" and that's what the owner would care about. You'd think there'd be some players biting their tongues over the years though at the s**t attitude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah still have all mine too. Got a folder of just Zo then a couple of shoe boxes of other 90s cards.

Will do the same and check the value on some in a while haha. Used to be one of the highlights of the week as a young fella going to the card shop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back