NFL 2016 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

It depends who you have really. Not many teams in the NFC have top Defenses. If you get to the SuperBowl you'll be up against the patriots who have an ordinary defense too.

Except the Seahawks and the Giants...

Sportscenter just said Elliot just tied Dorsets record for 12 TD's on the season for a rookie RB.

Still a 4 games to go and what a great effort not to mention being the league leader for yards also.

#beast

Pats history with Gronk injured in the last few years isn't pretty (in terms of winning the SB, they were still pretty damn good teams) and has tended to happen at the worst times

2011 - injury limited in SB; lost SB
2012 - injured during Divisional round game against Houston; lost to Ravens in AFCCG
2013 - injured for much of the season, playing only 7 games; Brady has worst season since injuring his ACL
2014 - plays all except for Week 17 game; Pats win SB
2015 - injured late in regular season game against Denver - Pats go on to lose in OT, costing them HFA in play-offs; eventually lose by 2 points to DEN in AFCCG in Denver

I guess we'll find out whether Bennett is healthy enough and good enough to make up enough of the gap that Gronk leaves

Also be mindful that the Pats Defense looks underwhelming at the moment

I do think they're benefited by all the contenders in the AFC having weaknesses

I refuse to believe KC can do it

I have a feeling that Raiders will get some traction on D (any word on Aldon Smiths return?) and win the AFC

15202727_1315918281788190_6095000728880514677_n.jpg

WTF is the definition of a bandwagon fan?

I picked the eagles when they were contending for the nfc around when tampa won the superbowl. If that makes me a bandwagon fan, so be it.
Part of my criteria for picking a team was not, "find a team that is terrible to watch, start supporting them". Imagine if you had a friend who was new to the nfl and decided to start supporting the Bears, how could you respect somebody who has no respect for themselves.

The only way I suspect a bandwagon fan is when they support all the footlocker teams, Man U, Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, Redwings. Riggy = Bandwagon fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to confess, I bandwagoned onto the Cowboys when they won Superbowl XXVII. First time I had ever seen an NFL game. Don Lane was hosting the simulcast on the ABC.

I was 11. Come at me.

Literally only support the Cowboys because Homer Simpson wanted to own them

I started supporting the Seattle Mariners because I read that Nintendo owned them.

Bad choice.

The only way I suspect a bandwagon fan is when they support all the footlocker teams, Man U, Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, Redwings. Riggy = Bandwagon fan.
You might have me with Man U. While I cant specify a date it was early 80s. Were they winning then? Lakers was for the Show. Sky Hooks from Kareem, the Laker Girls, then Magic. You can keep those other teams. Bleghh

I started supporting the Spungos because they were in the SuperBowl and I got free tickets. Then I realised my ticket was just a cracker......and there was no such team as the Spungos. So then I picked Detroit because they're on track to win SB52

Its important to note that I did say support ALL (i meant most).

You might have me with Man U. While I cant specify a date it was early 80s. Were they winning then? Lakers was for the Show. Sky Hooks from Kareem, the Laker Girls, then Magic. You can keep those other teams. Bleghh
I was a laker fan when eddie jones was in town, then they got shaq (yuk), I also supported the CWebb Kings, Nash suns, Iggy Nuggets (dribble drive offense was hot), now I support the rockets. I guess you could say I jump on teams that are fun to watch (bandwagon!), but NBA is a player driven league, most fans support players, not teams.

I support the Vikings because they were randomly playing on SBS about 20 years ago against the Raiders. The Raiders looked Black & White, I hated Port Magpies, so therefore went for whoever was playing them. It stuck and I've followed them ever since.

If only it was anyone else but Minne-f*cking-sota playing Oakland that day :$

"The Cowboys have committed eight penalties for 64 yards. The penalties have negated a 42-yard by Elliott, an interception by linebacker Anthony Hitchens and a key third-down reception that would've given Dallas a first down at the Minnesota 33."
That's brutal.

To be fair though if the defender wasn't held he most likely would have tackled Elliott not far from LOS.

Odd how Michaels and Collinsworth completely missed that return fumble. Key play of the games was like an afterthought. Weird.

WTF is the definition of a bandwagon fan?

I picked the eagles when they were contending for the nfc around when tampa won the superbowl. If that makes me a bandwagon fan, so be it.
Part of my criteria for picking a team was not, "find a team that is terrible to watch, start supporting them". Imagine if you had a friend who was new to the nfl and decided to start supporting the Bears, how could you respect somebody who has no respect for themselves.

Bandwagon fan is a cheap, thoughtless insult. Its rubbish. How does anyone know why someone chose a team. Or when they chose a team?

Choose a team, stick with them. Or choose a player. But i know of no team in any sport that i follow that hasnt had a reasonable bad period in my life time. Even man u, who i dislike, before 1990, they were crap. And since fergy, they are looking crap again. So if someone chose man u whenever, whether it was 70's or 80's or 90's or 00's, if youre sticking with them now, thats fine.

On nfl, how can a raiders fan be a bandwagonner? have you any idea how putrid they have been. I chose the l.a. raiders, redskins and 49'ers in the early 80's. I also chose to dislike the l.a. rams, dolphins, bears, giants, cowboys, st.louis cardinals and baltimore colts way back then too. And nothing has changed.

Why i chose the teams to like and dislike, ive got no idea, although i didnt like marino and shula, or phil simms. Plus they were good and challenging the teams i liked. And for some reason, i never liked peyton manning. But basically, i made my choices 30+ years ago and have stuck with them.

Literally only support the Cowboys because Homer Simpson wanted to own them
This is literally me, although different episodes. In one of the earliest seasons, he is supporting the Cowboys in a regular season game; so on the wagon I jumped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back