NFL 2016 NFL - Week 15

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a lot of problems on our roster and QB aint one of them.

Besides we couldn't fit his current contract into our cap.
To be fair
You can't fit anyone's contract into your cap

And I more meant as a replacement to brees

A couple of big hits and/or nagging injuries and he's this generations Duante Culpepper.

Or Steve McNair if you want to add him to that list.

Im not comparing him to the best as a leader. Im comparing his skill set from when he was drafted to now. To say he hasnt improved as a "QB" is insane.

No one thinks Cam is a good leader. If the team isnt doing well he isnt the type of player to hold them together. He would more likely lead to more division because of his attitude. He would still try and make it about Cam when his team is down big, and has done that in the past.

Back to the game fellas..

Cousins STINKING it UP today. Fumbles and the Black Cats set to punch it in for a early XMAS gift. Skins fans or more notably STRIKER475, BoKNOWS34m SHOWBAG and RIGGODIESEL44 will be not be impressed.. :mad::mad:

No one thinks Cam is a good leader. If the team isnt doing well he isnt the type of player to hold them together. He would more likely lead to more division because of his attitude. He would still try and make it about Cam when his team is down big, and has done that in the past.

Rodgers isnt a great leader either, very much a player who leads by actions and on field play. Im not saying its not important to be a good leader at QB but you can get by without it if you have strong leaders on the team around you.

Last edited:
Or Steve McNair if you want to add him to that list.

Or a slightly better Collin Kaepernick with a better D and a stable FO.

Or has everyone forgotten how he was the next big thing in the NFL and the future of QB's about 5 years ago.

Just so yall know, i said im open to trading Cam in the Carolina thread just last week. If you were ever going to trade him i think now is the time to maximise what you could get back.

Or a slightly better Collin Kaepernick with a better D and a stable FO.

Or has everyone forgotten how he was the next big thing in the NFL and the future of QB's about 5 years ago.

These kinda QB's are whirlwind types who have their 'breakout season' and then it all goes to water. Rarely put together 3 consecutive seasons of quality.
They get traded out also after teams take a step back and realise that it won't last.. Cam Newton isn't the same type though.. he's in-between.. that makes him the player he is.

Christ Washington must be a frustrating team to support.

The Saints are at least innovative in finding ways to give up games. The Skins make so many basic errors it's gifting games.

He was the QB of a 15-1 team. If it was Seattle Wilson would of won the MVP

He needs to stop taking the hits and become a better passer and leader. i would take Carr and Marriota over Cam to start a team. In a few years i dont think he will be much different where other players like Winston will have improved more.
s**t that's harsh. I'd have Cam at KC in a heartbeat. Still ahead of the others IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t that's harsh. I'd have Cam at KC in a heartbeat. Still ahead of the others IMO.

Who would you rather as a franchise QB. Cam or Carr. i would take Carr every time i dont know how much longer Cam will last. i would take Wilson over Cam because he has adapted better to the NFL, doesnt take the unnecessary hits and has improved his passing.

Back to the game fellas..

Cousins STINKING it UP today. Fumbles and the Black Cats set to punch it in for a early XMAS gift. Skins fans or more notably STRIKER475, BoKNOWS34m SHOWBAG and RIGGODIESEL44 will be not be impressed.. :mad::mad:
I will be. Took the $3.30 on offer!

Who would you rather as a franchise QB. Cam or Carr. i would take Carr every time i dont know how much longer Cam will last. i would take Wilson over Cam because he has adapted better to the NFL, doesnt take the unnecessary hits and has improved his passing.
Carr by the length of the Atlantic.

Christ Washington must be a frustrating team to support.

The Saints are at least innovative in finding ways to give up games. The Skins make so many basic errors it's gifting games.
I thought we'd turned the corner with these kind of games with wins against the Packers and Vikings and even the competitive effort in the loss to Dallas. I hope I've gone too early with this call, but this effort tonight so far is a slide back to the days of being in a must win/make a statement game only for us to crap the bed.

The others are still behind age wise and don't look like ever being the league MVP. Good players but, will they ever be the best in the league?

The others are still behind age wise and don't look like ever being the league MVP. Good players but, will they ever be the best in the league?

Carr is in the MVP race, and looks like he could be the next Brady/Rodgers.

For a team with everything to play for …in their own house and knowing that the running game isn't going to kick start their comeback should STOP and think and consider using the underneath WR's to move the chains. Quick slants.

Carr is in the MVP race, and looks like he could be the next Brady/Rodgers.

Brady wins championships Rodgers doesnt, settle down comparing the two mate.

Seems like someone told Carolina they're still a mathematical chance of playoffs.
More like someone told Washington and they're choking on it.

For a team with everything to play for …in their own house and knowing that the running game isn't going to kick start their comeback should STOP and think and consider using the underneath WR's to move the chains. Quick slants.
That would require WR's that can actually catch the ball. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back