NFL 2016 NFL - Week 16 (Merry Xmas)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well then you don't know the rules, because unless the QB is a runner you can't touch their helmet, and he just did
I thought he might have hit the helmet the first time,but the third reply showed no contact. Might have had the gentlest touch on the grill,but barely if at all.
Don't need to know the rules,just need eye balls. Didn't see Stafford arguing the case either.

I thought he might have hit the helmet the first time,but the third reply showed no contact. Might have had the gentlest touch on the grill,but barely if at all.
Don't need to know the rules,just need eye balls.
Rule is any touch doesn't matter how severe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t the bed yet again. We will always be at the kids table. SOL.

GB will embarrass us next Sunday night.

Gutted.
Not giving up on next week. Home game where we are WAY better and hopefully Slay and Riddick back. Hoping Giants beat Redskins though.

Helmet to helmet, not called.

Just like Bryant's facemask on the td catch.

What a surprise...

Yet lions get a bullshit call against them earlier in the half for what was nothing more than a tackle.

So tired of seeing Dallas get this home town officiating s**t week after week.

Lions are putrid, and 'Boys deserve to win - but at some point they are going to get a game where the calls fall fair and square. Not sure they can adjust...
I seem to remember this happening in an important playoff game, but I've done my best to erase it from my memory

Rule is any touch doesn't matter how severe

Yes but have some perspective. The rule is there to stop blatant professional coat hangers and headshots on the quarterback.

So you're banging on again and again about some grand officiating conspiracy based on a technical missed case of incredibly incidental contact.

Not to mention a conspiracy for a team that is 21 points up with a couple of minutes on the clock.

You'll have to forgive people for suspecting you have let emotion take the wheel rather than reason.

What is going through someone's head when they choose to be a Lions fan

At least im not a browns fan?
Its all up hill from here [if they became fans in the late 2000's]

Who are the Bills of the NFC?

Yes but have some perspective. The rule is there to stop blatant professional coat hangers and headshots on the quarterback.

So you're banging on again and again about some grand officiating conspiracy based on a technical missed case of incredibly incidental contact.

Not to mention a conspiracy for a team that is 21 points up with a couple of minutes on the clock.

You'll have to forgive people for suspecting you have let emotion take the wheel rather than reason.
No just because he disagreed with it even though it 100% should've been called. How many free yards did Dallas get from refs in this game??? Can't wait for the reverse in playoffs when it costs them the game :eek::eek::D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back