NFL 2016 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives: I picked up Brandon Graham off waivers in FF, how much better does he look playing in a 4-3?

Fk me drunk.

JS was a great hire by eagles.

Positives: I picked up Brandon Graham off waivers in FF, how much better does he look playing in a 4-3?

Fk me drunk.

He was still a very good player last year. He worked very hard on dropping into space. But allowing him to attack and set the edge is clearly where he shines

A quick recap of Monday Night Football

14358719_1243988852314467_6671095759346007398_n.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanted to use Stewart's injury as an excuse why Carolina might lose next week to the Vikes but then AP had to go an injure himself didnt he, FML

Should be a slobber knocker, im still extremley concerned about our secondary. Can see the Vikes winning for sure if we get sweet FA out of our running game as i expect.

McKinnon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whittaker

I think we will get blown out. Their offense is too dynamic.
You have a great defense

Like I said it's all about the athletes. The D isn't going to screw up because of the coaching, it's because a bad player made a bad play. No whether you have the guys to cover their receivers is another question.

I think we will get blown out. Their offense is too dynamic.

If you get can pressure on Ben which i expect you to do they are very beatable IMO.

I wanted to use Stewart's injury as an excuse why Carolina might lose next week to the Vikes but then AP had to go an injure himself didnt he, FML

Should be a slobber knocker, im still extremley concerned about our secondary. Can see the Vikes winning for sure if we get sweet FA out of our running game as i expect.

McKinnon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whittaker

Funny, I'm tipping a Vikings reality check.

KB will run amuck. Particularly if there is still no Rhodes and even if there is it'll be first game back.

We are all so positive about our teams at the moment :p

Funny, I'm tipping a Vikings reality check.

KB will run amuck. Particularly if there is still no Rhodes and even if there is it'll be first game back.

We are all so positive about our teams at the moment :p

Defense and run game is what we were built off last year and both have concerns. KB being back helps no doubt in one respect but its a different Panthers team to last year, we will be relying on the offense to score even more this year cause we will be letting more points through.

The Vikes shutdown Rodgers and co for the second straight game (with Nelson/without Rhodes this time), you have to respect that and i most certainly do.

Defense and run game is what we were built off last year and both have concerns. KB being back helps no doubt in one respect but its a different Panthers team to last year, we will be relying on the offense to score even more this year cause we will be letting more points through.

The Vikes shutdown Rodgers and co for the second straight game, you have to respect that, and i most certainly do.

This defence to an extent is built to go against Rodgers so I'm happy to see it work again in terms of getting the win, one I honestly didn't expect, I do love how the defence is performing at the moment. Big receivers have a habit of torching us though, even with our number one corner. Alshon is a good example.

It'll be interesting to see them go up against Cam nonetheless. He's quite a unique example. Another good measuring stick to see exactly where things are at so far. Can Bradford perform well again and put up enough points? Interested to see if Treadwell gets a run too, I think Bradford could be good for him.

Is Rhodes fit?

Imagine he would be a good match up for KB

He is physical (too much so sometimes)

Still missed the Cheesies game with his knee issue.

An unknown again at this stage for this week.

This defence to an extent is built to go against Rodgers so I'm happy to see it work again in terms of getting the win, one I honestly didn't expect, I do love how the defence is performing at the moment. Big receivers have a habit of torching us though, even with our number one corner. Alshon is a good example.

It'll be interesting to see them go up against Cam nonetheless. He's quite a unique example. Another good measuring stick to see exactly where things are at so far. Can Bradford perform well again and put up enough points? Interested to see if Treadwell gets a run too, I think Bradford could be good for him.

Our pass rush has been shite through the first two games and our secondary is pretty much garbage right now. I dont rate Bradford but he will have every chance to put up a score against us. (Gabbert 31 pts FFS)

Vikes D is better than ours but our O is better than yours. Having said that, Diggs could go mental again, if we have Bradbury on him i expect him to do so.. Benwikere to Diggs and Bradbury to Treadwell/Thielen/Johnson FFS pls.

Really looking forward to the game tho, could go either way IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back