Pittsburgh at Philadelphia LIVE
San Diego at Indianapolis

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 10:30 AM
Chicago at Dallas LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 @ 10:30 AM
Atlanta at New Orleans LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN AT 10.30 AM ON 23/9 : Houston at New England
LIVE ON ESPN AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: ESPN Redzone (for all day games)
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 26/9: Minnesota at Carolina
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.05 AM ON 26/9: Pittsburgh at Philadelphia

LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE AT 10.30 AM ON 26/9: Chicago at Dallas

LIVE ON ESPN AT 10.30 AM ON 27/9 : Atlanta at New Orleans

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 2 hours WA

Houston at New England (dependant on Garoppolo's status)
Arizona at Buffalo
Baltimore at Jacksonville
Cleveland at Miami
Detroit at Green Bay
Minnesota at Carolina
Oakland at Tennessee
Washington at New York Giants
Los Angeles at Tampa Bay
San Francisco at Seattle
New York Jets
at Kansas City
Pittsburgh at Philadelphia
San Diego at Indianapolis
Chicago at Dallas
Atlanta at New Orleans

Huge game for Denver (and Cinci for that matter) this week. I would have thought if we went .500 over the course of our first 3 and last 3 (vs. Carolina, vs. Indianapolis, @ Cincinnati, vs. New England, @ Kansas City, vs. Oakland) then that'd be enough to almost guarantee a playoff spot. To win and go 3-0 would cement .500 at worst, and I'd be confident we win at least 1 of the last 3. That's 4-2 over our toughest 6 game stretch (a stretch cut in two).

Cinci's run game has been non-existent so far which is good because we aren't that elite against the run anymore (still good against it). Andy Dalton is not throwing 366 yards against us like he has each of the last 2 weeks. Denver is in with a shot to keep Cinci to 23 or less points.

I see this as another 20-17 type game.

f36b43b4c739606204755555e9ea7228.jpg

Houston @ New England:

Should be a great game. I'm picking it as an upset. If Garoppolo is out then I'm tipping the Texans just. Otherwise the Pats should prevail.

Still not sure what to make of the Texans as they haven't beaten anyone of note yet, but they have the makings of a solid 8 to 10 win team.

Minnesota at Carolina:

Will be a great game. Defensive, smash mouth football. Carolina to win close with both defenses really ruling the day. 19-13 sort of score. Lots of FG's

New York Jets at Kansas City:

Another great game just to see where both teams are at. Picking the Jets as I think they look in pretty good form. Unlucky not to be 2-0.

Could go either way tho. Another defensive game. I think the Jets offense is the difference tho against an average KC offense.

Pittsburgh at Philadelphia:

Already touched on. Just an interesting game. Steelers pull away late by 14

Atlanta at New Orleans:

The biggest rivalry that isn't. Always a tight game. Dirty Birds 34-31.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge game for Denver (and Cinci for that matter) this week. I would have thought if we went .500 over the course of our first 3 and last 3 (vs. Carolina, vs. Indianapolis, @ Cincinnati, vs. New England, @ Kansas City, vs. Oakland) then that'd be enough to almost guarantee a playoff spot. To win and go 3-0 would cement .500 at worst, and I'd be confident we win at least 1 of the last 3. That's 4-2 over our toughest 6 game stretch (a stretch cut in two).

Cinci's run game has been non-existent so far which is good because we aren't that elite against the run anymore (still good against it). Andy Dalton is not throwing 366 yards against us like he has each of the last 2 weeks. Denver is in with a shot to keep Cinci to 23 or less points.

I see this as another 20-17 type game.

McCarron played well enough against your D last year, in fact, he was downright excellent, probably as good as any QB was against Denver last year. Will be interesting to see how Dalton goes.

McCarron played well enough against your D last year, in fact, he was downright excellent, probably as good as any QB was against Denver last year. Will be interesting to see how Dalton goes.
I would go that far but he was good for a guy who was in like his 2nd game. Big Ben was certainly better in the 1st game, and I reckon Andrew Luck gets an honorable mention for beating us and getting his lacerated, although I haven't looked at the stats

I would go that far but he was good for a guy who was in like his 2nd game. Big Ben was certainly better in the 1st game, and I reckon Andrew Luck gets an honorable mention for beating us and getting his lacerated, although I haven't looked at the stats

I remember going into that game i was very meh about McCarron but his first half was dominant, he was in total control and made some great throws.

I remember going into that game i was very meh about McCarron but his first half was dominant, he was in total control and made some great throws.
I was more impressed with his second half. Our D was very average in the first half but in the 2nd half i remember him converting a number of 3rd and longs with the game on the line

I was more impressed with his second half. Our D was very average in the first half but in the 2nd half i remember him converting a number of 3rd and longs with the game on the line

Anyway, will be interesting as i said to see how Dalton goes, wonder if the "start AJ" drums will start beating (as they should) if Cinci get on some sort of losing streak. Its not like Dalton is leading them to playoff wins or anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back