NFL 2016 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately how our D is playing is pretty much how it's played for 2-3 seasons.

It's remarkable that our O can keep us competitive in most games. Probably why I rate Brees so highly.

The most depressing aspect of our D is how many yards after the tackle teams get on us. We need 3-4 players to bring down most RBs.

Saints D is so bad. How did Giants not score a TD vs them last week?
The Giants didn't trust Eli to take chances.

Our D played better last week but the Giants played very conservative. They must have thought they were playing Carolina.

Thought this thread would be jumping with excitement for the season's premier Monday Night Football matchup? :)
Lack of Riggy hurting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How didn't the Giants score heavily? That is what boggles me. They must be real s**t. Misread on the form here.
Probably the wind & ball security.

The Giants turned the ball over 3 times (IIRC) and that was on the end of what should have been scoring drives. WR, RB & QB all fumbling.

Possibly why they played conservatively.

Only just tuned in. How does Julio not have a reception mid way through the 3rd quarter against such a terrible defense?

Looking at the stats Coleman and Freeman are going mental on the ground, why risk the air?

I dont get NORL, i really dont. How can a defense be this bad for this long?
Bad personnel decisions.

Paying too much for busts. Players like Byrd & Spiller don't give us the cap space we need.

Also, good D players want to play on teams with good Ds. When you have a reputation for being historically bad then you're going to have to pay overs to even get interest. So we're rebuilding the D through the draft. I doubt that will work either.

Bad personnel decisions.

Paying too much for busts. Players like Byrd & Spiller don't give us the cap space we need.

Also, good D players want to play on teams with good Ds. When you have a reputation for being historically bad then you're going to have to pay overs to even get interest. So we're rebuilding the D through the draft. I doubt that will work either.

Surely pride has to kick in and at some point, something just seems horribly wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back