NFL 2016 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

F**k the NFL is backwards, apparently this came because the NFL wasnt a fan of the TV ratings dropping. because 10 second highlights on twitter was causing that?

F**k the NFL is backwards, apparently this came because the NFL wasnt a fan of the TV ratings dropping. because 10 second highlights on twitter was causing that?

Oh, I thought it was because they'd decided to follow the lead of the paragon of virtue and good governance is the IOC as they have a similar rule for the Olympics

Lastnights SNF game was a 5 year low in Ratings. Down 12% Lastweek's Packers Vs Giants was up against a president debate. and Down 38% from last years Week 6 SNF game which gave us this little gem
epicfail.0.gif

Lowest SNF game since 2011 when the Saints smashed the Colts 62-7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lastnights SNF game was a 5 year low in Ratings. Down 12% Lastweek's Packers Vs Giants was up against a president debate. and Down 38% from last years Week 6 SNF game which gave us this little gem

Lowest SNF game since 2011 when the Saints smashed the Colts 62-7
I know this is a radical concept but maybe the NFL could schedule good teams in prime time spots?

I know this is a radical concept but maybe the NFL could schedule good teams in prime time spots?

Flex starts Week 8. but for some reason they still cant Flex MNF which is always worse the SNF games.

Since GG locked the Preseason Discussion thread I can't quote my own post but can I just point out what I said about the Jets:

You're being overly optimistic IMO. They had a very easy schedule last season and have what 7 or more starters aged 30 or over?

Bengals (L)
At Bills (likely L) - they play this game 4 days after they play the Bengals
At Chiefs (L)
Seattle (L)
At Steelers (L)
At Cardinals (L)

Maybe they beat the Bills. Maybe.

Flex starts Week 8. but for some reason they still cant Flex MNF which is always worse the SNF games.

As was pointed out to me last week, flexing can start in Week 5 (but there's a limited number of times it can happen between Weeks 5 & 10).

Can't flex MNF games because of the logistics of it for the teams and stadiums and the difficulty it would cause the local hospitality industry travelling fans (i.e. hotel bookings, flights etc)

As was pointed out to me last week, flexing can start in Week 5 (but there's a limited number of times it can happen between Weeks 5 & 10).

Can't flex MNF games because of the logistics of it for the teams and stadiums and the difficulty it would cause the local hospitality industry travelling fans (i.e. hotel bookings, flights etc)

Ive said it for years, they should be able to flex MNF but change them like 3 weeks before the date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back