NFL 2016 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

With that final reception to Montgomery, Packers only the 2nd team in history with 3 players with 10+ receptions.

Patriots in 1994 were the other
The crazy thing is one of them wasn't Nelson. I'm getting worried about him now, that injury looks to be a disaster for him.

The crazy thing is one of them wasn't Nelson. I'm getting worried about him now, that injury looks to be a disaster for him.

Traditionally it takes a fair while for athletes to get back to their pre injury form when coming back from an ACL, hopefully over the next few months we see some more of the old Jord

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Packers fans will be happy,but that game was pharking boring as a neutral. Especially when the opposing side has a 3rd string QB in.

Gotta agree, more looking forward to next Thursday's game between Titans and Jags.

Rodgers just doesn't look happy these days....very poor body language.

The NFL is just a hypocrite. they should of suspended Brown in August when they found out about the charges. and were made aware of the E-mails. Always wait for the public outrage before acting out a "Zero Tolerance" policy they made themselves.

I cant say anymore then what is said in this Tweet.

But then you get comments like this from the scum of the internet.

lets spend millions and 2 years on deflategate. or fine players for wearing non team colors on cleats. but not even try and investigate DV

also f**k John Mara for saying he knew Brown abused his wife, just not how much he abused her.

When did zero tolerance become, yeah you can hit your wife and stepson. just dont go too far.

EDIT: John Mara in 2014 on the new DV policy
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/12/12/nfl-john-mara-new-york-giants-roger-goodell-personal-conduct-policy

I think we’re responding the right way. We need to do a better job handling these issues, and I think this is a step in the right direction. We want our standards to be higher, we want there to be more education, and we want the penalties to be tougher, because we want to do what we can to put an end to domestic violence and sexual assault. These are big issues in our society, and we need to do our part to make sure we are doing the right things to educate our own staff, our own players, and to try to eradicate these awful issues.

Go F**k yourself Mara you double standards c^^t.

Last edited:
If the national media don't run with a story then the NFL will always try and bury it.

Can't say I blame them given the over-reaction we see when the national media are in a frenzy.

It's a lot to do with coaching....
Meanwhile, we have a boxing guy as a DC (smh)

------------

Titans OLB Brian Orakpo gives part of the credit for his seven sacks this season to DC Dick LeBeau.

Orakpo ranks third in the NFL with seven sacks, which is the same number he managed in 16 games last season. He credits LeBeau
with scheming the pass rushers into good positions. "There are just a lot of different variations we have," Orakpo said. "That’s him, as far
as the way he’s able to call and get guys advantages on different plays." The Titans rank fifth in the league with 18 sacks and have the
sixth-best adjusted sack rate. The Colts always struggle to protect Andrew Luck and are now without LG Jack Mewhort (triceps). Orakpo and
company should find plenty of success Sunday.

Source: ESPN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back