NFL 2016 NFL - Week 9

Remove this Banner Ad

the Fix is in. the Ref was still spotting the ball with the clock running under 5sec.

Rex should rip the refs a new one. take the 15yd penalty and a fine for going after them.
You sure these refs aren't the replacement refs from the fail Mary game

What a farce that was

Seattle home cooking from the Refs. it gets 100000x worse on MNF in Seattle.

Packers and Lions fans know this, now so do Bills fans.

You sure these refs aren't the replacement refs from the fail Mary game

They F**ked over the Lions last year with the "batted Ball" after the fumble on MNF last year.

Just Seattle getting calls that should get Refs fired.

And to think Seattle actually complain about the refs...
You didn't watch last week.

I thought the officials had been good tonight up until that farce then.

But Seattle does get punished - not defensively, but offensively.

Why do i get the feeling that all 3 ref blown calls. [Fail Mary, Batted Ball Vs Lions and this] were on the same side of the field.

Just ban Seattle from home MNF games because this is a bigger joke then Rodger Goodell as a competent Commissioner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was some of the worst officiating I've seen before. Not just in the NFL either. Had no control over the game and just panicked. I don't understand how after so much time and multiple replays they still didn't change the call. Could have snapped his leg.

Why do i get the feeling that all 3 ref blown calls. [Fail Mary, Batted Ball Vs Lions and this] were on the same side of the field.

Just ban Seattle from home MNF games because this is a bigger joke then Rodger Goodell as a competent Commissioner.

This side of the field?

635572040693844200-ES-GPG-Packers-vs-Seattle-1.18.1501846.jpg

And to think Seattle actually complain about the refs...

Clearly feel they should receive even more favourable treatment. :drunk:

That was some of the worst officiating I've seen before. Not just in the NFL either. Had no control over the game and just panicked. I don't understand how after so much time and multiple replays they still didn't change the call. Could have snapped his leg.

Worst I've seen, such an easy call and they just flat out ignore it, and that's before they make Carpenter sit out a play and then screw the Bills with the DOG.

LOL, the refs explanation was "it wasn't roughing the kicker." :rolleyes:

This side of the field?

635572040693844200-ES-GPG-Packers-vs-Seattle-1.18.1501846.jpg

That hurts more then the Fail Mary. That is a play that should never be spoken off. and the Fail Mary cost us a first round bye because of Tie breakers.

And it doesnt F**king help when the AFL's LED signs promote a company all season named "Bostik"

I still cringe at the sight or mention of that word.

LOL, the refs explanation was "it wasn't roughing the kicker." :rolleyes:

Well Rex should send his blitzers offside and take Willson out. It cant be roughing if the Kicker wasnt roughed.

That hurts more then the Fail Mary. That is a play that should never be spoken off. and the Fail Mary cost us a first round bye because of Tie breakers.

And it doesnt F**king help when the AFL's LED signs promote a company all season named "Bostik"

I still cringe at the sight or mention of that word.

Could be worse - see the following week's last play.

Well Rex should send his blitzers offside and take Willson out. It cant be roughing if the Kicker wasnt roughed.

Every other defence has been targeting him below the waist so he might as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back