2016 NHL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was a great move by Lou. Dollar-wise, if he turns out as planned, he'll be a steal in a few years. If not, then they can move him or buy him out later in the contract.

Quite a few people here are talking about moving Bernier, but I think they'd be silly to do it. Let him play backup and hope that he puts in some good performances. No way they're getting a decent return for him now. Not with his contract and the current market.

I thought it was a great move by Lou. Dollar-wise, if he turns out as planned, he'll be a steal in a few years. If not, then they can move him or buy him out later in the contract.

Quite a few people here are talking about moving Bernier, but I think they'd be silly to do it. Let him play backup and hope that he puts in some good performances. No way they're getting a decent return for him now. Not with his contract and the current market.
And if he doesn't pan out its another lump contract. Yes they are rebuilding, but after 3 years if he's a spud they will need more money for Marner, Nylander and Matthews one would think.

He's only 26, but his stats have Jon Quick written all over them. 2.3 GAA on a team that was one of the best defensively (and the best PK), .919 SV%. He can make the spectacular like Quick but he can let in the easy goal like Quick. They'll need a good defensive system infront of him so that they don't rely on him. He'll steal a game, but he won't be like Lundqvist who NYR consistently leave out to dry and he will backstop them to 4/5 wins.

Someone found this in a hotel lobby :D (Tampa Bays)

ClvV4B1WAAAMGN3.jpg

The price to pay to move say, a Hartnell?
Sonny Milano. Probably with Pick 3 to get some hack player. I thought Jarmo was going to do well at Columbus but to be honest he's done nothing but fk it up. Hmmm.. we have a Franchise centre - what do we do? Hire a dickhead coach and trade him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to miss you Shawzy!

Thank you Montreal!

Wow, Dubois goes #3 to CBJ. The team with a Finnish GM calls the amateur head scout (also Finnish) to make the call. And they pass on the Finn.

Juolevi at 5 to Canucks.

Several Knights fans I know dont really rate him but think Tkachuk is a guaranteed NHL star.

Elliot to the Flames.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back