2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think his reputation in the industry isn't super flash..

Especially when Barlow is one of those universally loved blokes. I remember all the love coming our way when he broke his leg - similar to what the dogs and Wallis are getting now

You can't hate on Micky B

Especially when Barlow is one of those universally loved blokes. I remember all the love coming our way when he broke his leg - similar to what the dogs and Wallis are getting now

Mick should be equipment manager/comedy relief for the club when he hangs it up. Should never let him go.

I will literally fight anybody who hates Michael Barlow.

There was that one time Vickery sledged Micky B on field about how he waddles when he runs (I think that's what happened)... Flog can't even sledge properly.
He said what? Right, imma go down to Punt Road & give Tyrone's knee a Tonya Harding.

From memory, I think Vickery was mocking Barlows broken leg. That was his sledge, mocking a broken leg, I remember it crystal clear, dead set flog.
If that's true I immediately recant my stance in the trading thread that he could fill a need for nix. There's being a knob, then there's mocking a potentially career ending and life changing injury. What a campaigner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpson tight lipped about selection. Said players would be on different planes... Fair enough I realise it's all out war but if your going to these measures to keep a bottom eight side guessing your confidence isn't exactly sky high. Reckon that would even annoy some Eagle fans. Be up front and back your team in.

Simpson tight lipped about selection. Said players would be on different planes... Fair enough I realise it's all out war but if your going to these measures to keep a bottom eight side guessing your confidence isn't exactly sky high. Reckon that would even annoy some Eagle fans. Be up front and back your team in.

2nd worst team in the 8 behind Kangas.

Simpson is a peanut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back