2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody Barrass. Another talented WA tall that we have overlooked. Do other teams draft better or develop talls better?

Bloody Barrass. Another talented WA tall that we have overlooked. Do other teams draft better or develop talls better?
Just saying, but if we got Barrass, that would have meant no AP

1 game left bby. Will fight for Chop until the seasons over.
Being a "good buddy" for buddying's sake is one thing. Telling posters to brick themselves is another mate. Tidy up.

This game is killing me, i so wanted adelaide or bulldogs to win the flag this year once our team went south but there is one saving grace watching the eagles completely fall apart on grand final day again will be worth it

Bulldogs are looking at consecutive trips to WA now with our game being a dead rubber, just send over the kids this weekend boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same ******* teams going to be in the grand final im so sick of hawks swans eagles and cats always being there at the end of September i would like to see an underdog get into the grand final for once

I was just reading the article on Paul Roos' success at Melbourne.
Dees have provided blueprint for bouncing back: Roos
Sure, he's done better than his predecessors (coming off a low base), but I think there's a few going a wee bit overboard.
"When I look back there was this theory that Peter's come in, Glen's now here, Paul Roos is here – it's going to turn around really quickly. It just doesn't happen in footy." Roos said

Hang on. Melbourne are 10th.

In 2010 West Coast finished last (16th) - in 2011 they were 4th
In 2011 freo were 11th, 2012, 7th and a year later they played in a GF.
In 2012 Port were 14th, in 2013 they were 7th and in 2014, 5th
In 2014 Bullies were 14th, in 2015 they were 7th

It does happen in footy - quiet frequently actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back