2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WA 5/175. Voges with 62 off 80. Won't even jinx it talking about batters currently at the crease but hopefully we can get a win here.

Edit: Agar gone a second after I posted this... Reverse Midas.

WA 5/175. Voges with 62 off 80. Won't even jinx it talking about batters currently at the crease but hopefully we can get a win here.

Edit: Agar gone a second after I posted this... Reverse Midas.

Yeah don't get it really.

Prestia is a very good footballer. Definitely adds something to their side. Martin/Prestia/Cotchin/Miles is a pretty good midfield. Pick 6 could be better or it could bust completely.

I guess it's just that they're awkwardly caught in between the need to rebuild and the need to try and contend while Riewoldt/Rance/Martin/Cotchin are in their prime years.

If that second rounder they received from GCS (#24) is enough to get Caddy, they've turned #6 into Prestia and Caddy, which isn't bad for them. Frees up princess Trent and chopsticks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As challenging as it has been following Fremantle for 20 years it must be absolutely nothing compared to being a Tiger fan..
Tiger will always be my second team , if freo not doing well at least i got tiger to comfort me.

Just heard on the radio that the Worst Coke Needles have run out of salary cap space after paying spuds like Masten, Wellingham, Giles, Redden and Jetta more than they should. It means that anyone coming into the squad now has to have either a second job or a working partner on good coin.

They can't even offer Ballantyne a half-decent salary.

Hawks Out: B.Hill, S.Mitchell, Lewis, Picks 14, 2017 1st, 36, 54 & 72
Hawks In: Vickery, T.Mitchell, Picks 10, 48, 66, 70 & 88
Picks that have come and gone: 23, 52, 57 & 68
Crazy what they are doing

Last edited:
Gold Coast (Cochrane) being a real ball buster re: JOM. Will be a real f$@k up if they end up with nada for him. Worst part is they're going to be in a worse position than before the draft.

Hawthorn is really all in on JOM and Titch. This trade period is really going to define if their dynasty continues or comes crashing down because they have no top end talent to draft the next couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back