2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast (Cochrane) being a real ball buster re: JOM. Will be a real f$@k up if they end up with nada for him. Worst part is they're going to be in a worse position than before the draft.

Hawthorn is really all in on JOM and Titch. This trade period is really going to define if their dynasty continues or comes crashing down because they have no top end talent to draft the next couple years.
They still got one top 10 pick.

They traded next years first rounder for 10, which is going to Gold Coast for JOM. This year's went to Sydney for Titch.
If GC screw Jom deal then they will force to use pick 10 right? I think the problem is other afl team players dont trust GC medico team , bennell calf , jaegar , even ablett always get injured. Who want to go there ?l

They can do whatever they want with it. They gave up next years first rounder and two second rounders #23 (Brad Hill trade) and #36, which is wayyyyyy overs for #10
I really dont mind hawthorn slide , but still hate Jom end up in essendon

Am I the only one on here that thinks what Hawthorn is doing is actually the right thing?
No, i agree with it in principle, if JOM comes to them they will have come out on top... me saying i agree with it does not mean i like it i hate the hawks with a passion and hope there dynasty is over

Am I the only one on here that thinks what Hawthorn is doing is actually the right thing?

I'm going to pluck out a couple of kids mentioned on here a bit that could be possible #10-14 picks. They've basically given up Mitchell/Lewis/Hill/English/Logue for Mitchell/Jaeger/Vickery, and downgraded most of their later picks in the process. I don't think it looks great on paper. But if Jaeger turns into the superstar that he could be (i.e. not injured) and they get a big FA, then it should be the right thing.

Some bargains from other clubs in these final moments -
Williams for pick 100 + for North,
Stewart for pick 77 for the Dons,
Cloke for 76 even is a good addition for the Dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@DaveHughes.Seeing Sam Mitchell be chaired off after his last game by Darling and Jetta at Burswood Oval will be underwhelming. #AFLTrades

You got to admire Dave Hughes (at times).

What's more funny though is that Darling would have dropped him whilst Jetta would have headed down the race as soon as the siren went.

Last edited:
Yeah that Carlton trade made me rethink the value we got on the McCarthy trade. ******* rigged.

@DaveHughes.Seeing Sam Mitchell be chaired off after his last game by Darling and Jetta at Burswood Oval will be underwhelming. #AFLTrades

You got to admire Dave Hughes (at times).

What's more funny though is that Darling would have dropped him whilst Jetta would have headed down the race as soon as the siren went.

plus it would require him playing 2 seasons for West Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back