2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We been raising money for Kye who badly needs an operation in the states. It's basically so he can live. Beautiful indigenous family. Think we are half way there.

This is a gig I performed at to raise money at
FB_IMG_1479869997951.jpg

I was the token white guy on stage. I'm not posting about raising money as it's already finished but keep your thoughts and prayers with him he needs it. Kye needs a bit of love and luck go his way. Peace!!!

Sorry for being soppy but a grown man is living this

Edit I performed with Tha Strangerz

Last edited:
Im going travelling soon and want to bring a book for my down time.

Is Fremantle dockers illustrated history worth a read? Its $40 and wondering if its worth it.

Wow , I am happy I prefer afl now more than soccer , my soccer team lost their 2nd match still in top 4 and the fan already melt like crazy in their comment .

Wow , I am happy I prefer afl now more than soccer , my soccer team lost their 2nd match still in top 4 and the fan already melt like crazy in their comment .
tbh going from 3-1 up to 4-3 down is pretty average though. hope Klopp tore the team a new one afterwards

tbh going from 3-1 up to 4-3 down is pretty average though. hope Klopp tore the team a new one afterwards
I think Chelsea will be the team to beat now. Klopp need to fix defense and GK ,no depth .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Litherland going to subiaco from the worse . Not sure peel can go back to back .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back