2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory says he's keen to play on for the rest of the year. Will be interesting to see where he ends up
He said he would like to play with some of his 2013 premiership south launceston teammates didn't he? So maybe back to south launceston or out lilydale? Cant really think of anywhere else

how the hell is Joe Boyce only a 4 point player and also
Thane Bardenhagen only a 1 point player. what a crock of s@#t the points system is.

how the hell is Joe Boyce only a 4 point player and also
Thane Bardenhagen only a 1 point player. what a crock of s@#t the points system is.
How can you tell what each player is?
I Thiught all tsl players were meant to be 5?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Reynolds brothers are 4 point players and both played out there before? very interesting and a bit suspect to me..
Pretty sure TSL are only 4, it isn't a tier one comp. As for the Reynolds brothers, they haven't played senior Football there before only unders. You get deducted points for previous years of service to the club, not that suspect at all really.

Pretty sure TSL are only 4, it isn't a tier one comp. As for the Reynolds brothers, they haven't played senior Football there before only unders. You get deducted points for previous years of service to the club, not that suspect at all really.

Reynolds brothers 4 points... Thane 1 point doesnt seem right to me.. he also should be 4 points.
doesnt make sense if your talking about previous years of service to the club, wouldnt matter what grade they played its still for the club.

Reynolds brothers 4 points... Thane 1 point doesnt seem right to me.. he also should be 4 points.
doesnt make sense if your talking about previous years of service to the club, wouldnt matter what grade they played its still for the club.
You guys need to know the points system, when you are a local returning to your home club like Thane (coach) after playing statewide football & is living in the town is only one point also the Reynolds, Griggs, Lockhart&Avent are all local kids that have been thru there under age days in the NEFU & returned after playing with North Launceston & returning to Lilydale

The Points system is not good , it's meant to help teams like Perth ,Tamar and ols and I can't see how it's helped them this year ?

It's because no one wants to go to the clubs. They need about 10 senior players to be up there. Which will mean money and higher points value

Points system is a disadvantage to clubs who don't have juniors. Otherwise, invest in your juniors, play them in your seniors and encourage them to better themselves at a higher level. Then when they come back you reap the rewards.

Any news or talk on next year yet?? there are a few rumors starting to float about about blokes shifting clubs already...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back