2016 NTFA SEASON

DANMAN

Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
So your telling me evandale have never tried to buy a premiership in recent years? Clearly you've got no idea if you don't think so..

If they wanted to "buy a flag" they could have. Club is very very financial , they try to give themselves the best chance , hasn't worked yet . But it will . I my friend have a better idea than you . School holidays are so much fun .

The predictor

Oct 18, 2015
If they wanted to "buy a flag" they could have. Club is very very financial , they try to give themselves the best chance , hasn't worked yet . But it will . I my friend have a better idea than you . School holidays are so much fun .
They already spend more money than any other club in an attempt to win one... how much more do they need to spend to do something other than finish a good second or third? ;) there issue is they recruit the wrong players but continue to pay them big money.

The predictor

Oct 18, 2015
Still more rumors coming from Rocherlea that there are 3 possibly up to 5 blokes going from there to Perth... the talk around Perth is that 3 are defiantly confirmed and the other 2 are still tossing up what to do.. its all being watered down up at Rocherlea at the moment as the players haven't told them they are leaving yet.. and they are denying it still until closer to the start of the season.

NorthTasFooty

Draftee
Dec 6, 2016
Still more rumors coming from Rocherlea that there are 3 possibly up to 5 blokes going from there to Perth... the talk around Perth is that 3 are defiantly confirmed and the other 2 are still tossing up what to do.. its all being watered down up at Rocherlea at the moment as the players haven't told them they are leaving yet.. and they are denying it still until closer to the start of the season.

Who are the possibles leaving? It's going to be a strong competition i reckon

DANMAN

Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
They already spend more money than any other club in an attempt to win one... how much more do they need to spend to do something other than finish a good second or third? ;) there issue is they recruit the wrong players but continue to pay them big money.
I'm glad we have someone here who knows every clubs finances and how much they pay out .

Footylegend22

Jun 28, 2013
I'm glad we have someone here who knows every clubs finances and how much they pay out .
Please fill us in oh wise one on who else has spent equal or more than Evandale in pursuit of a premiership that either succeeded or failed like evandale?
It's no secret that evandale have paid big money to players in recent years. I think it's time for you to admit that they have done this and it hasn't worked. Time to look at bringing in some young players with incentive based contracts perhaps?

airseattle

Jan 27, 2011
Launceston
Minnesota Timberwolves
Please fill us in oh wise one on who else has spent equal or more than Evandale in pursuit of a premiership that either succeeded or failed like evandale?
It's no secret that evandale have paid big money to players in recent years. I think it's time for you to admit that they have done this and it hasn't worked. Time to look at bringing in some young players with incentive based contracts perhaps?

What does it really matter what Evandale have spent over the years, as long as they are paying their bills and players on time good luck to them. Went along couple of times when Todd Grima was playing and probably had well over thousand people their so just thru gate takings he was probably covered for the season.Seeing they also run girls and masters side they must be doing something right.

DANMAN

Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
Since it's no great secret . Can you give us a breakdown on every clubs finances . Much appreciated . Being school holidays and all .

DANMAN

Aug 27, 2006
LAUNCESTON
What does it really matter what Evandale have spent over the years, as long as they are paying their bills and players on time good luck to them. Went along couple of times when Todd Grima was playing and probably had well over thousand people their so just thru gate takings he was probably covered for the season.Seeing they also run girls and masters side they must be doing something right.
Exactly .

Noideamate

Feb 21, 2016
Some people so biased heard jack Rushton and Dakota bannister have gone to St. Helens for good cash ?

Footylegend22

Jun 28, 2013
Since it's no great secret . Can you give us a breakdown on every clubs finances . Much appreciated . Being school holidays and all .
I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all, do what you can inside the rules to win. It's more of you shutting everyone down when they mention evandale and you are the only person who is right when it comes to evandale. Seems like you know the finances more than anyone, so why don't you fill us all in and why you think they haven't tried to buy a premierships, since that is the argument here. you have plenty of time on your hands by the looks of things.

Beardcity

Draftee
Feb 22, 2016
Nah, I have it on good authority from a guy I know who works with some blokes who knows a guy who trained with a mate who worked at the servo. I wouldn't expect people involved with clubs to know anything about them, people from outside would surely know more

Footylegend22

Jun 28, 2013
He is a very young coach, be interesting to see how he goes.

Longford posted that Josh Francome from Scotch has signed at Longford. The tigers looking strong this year with some good inclusions to the side for 2017

The predictor

Oct 18, 2015
I heard that south have lost a few more to bridport not sure who or if it is right?? But there has been a few south blokes sign up at stpats already so there sounds like there must be an issue of some sort....

Ben B 96

Apr 28, 2016
I heard that south have lost a few more to bridport not sure who or if it is right?? But there has been a few south blokes sign up at stpats already so there sounds like there must be an issue of some sort....
Don't know names but Bridport have had 2 or 3 from South train a couple of times in the last 2 weeks,as far as I know they haven't signed yet.

hirdy10

Draftee
Jul 3, 2016
Heard that Bridport had 15 train in Launceston on Tuesday night & only Shaun Moore turn up at Bridport,long way short for 2 teams

arm chair view

Draftee
Jan 23, 2017
Heard that Bridport had 15 train in Launceston on Tuesday night & only Shaun Moore turn up at Bridport,long way short for 2 teams

Isn't this the reason Div 2 Clubs are unhappy? why would you bring other teams into the Competition, when it has already been acknowledged there are too many teams and not enough players? If Bridport are relying on taking players from these other clubs so they can field teams because there are not enough players in their region, it makes you wonder!