Autopsy 2016 Off-season Organiz(s)ational Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm with Skoob. Americanisation of Aussie (English) spelling by using a Z instad of a an S. Yea I'm an old fart :(

I used to care about it but if the generally recognised arbiter of the actual English language accepts either spelling I'm not going to place myself above the OED.

I used to care about it but if the generally recognised arbiter of the actual English language accepts either spelling I'm not going to place myself above the OED.
Bunch of over-educated lefties.

I'm not fuzzed either way.

When Oxford is using a '.com' domain for their dictionary, fill the page with ads, and link to an article entitled "Quiz: Ghost or Cat?" you know they are just having a laugh.

It's Americanized and in the land of AFL, we don't spell it like that.

Note that the word is underlined red on my machine that is set to be Australian English.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 9.15.32 am.png

Note that the word is underlined red on my machine that is set to be Australian English.

So your choice of arbiter is a browser provider, all of which also use '.com' domains? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back